Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,842)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lots of cardboard boxes available for free pick up

we have loads of small and a few medium sized cardboard boxes available for immediate pick up near Black Boy Lane... perfect for moving/sto…

Started by KZM

0 Mar 18, 2017

Baby Monitor with two-way communication offered

With receipt and 10 month guarantee; still in wrapping. Motorola digital audio monitor with baby care timer, two way communication, room te…

Started by YvonneR

1 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by YvonneR

Eight Philippa Gregory First Edition Hardback novels for sale

This is a once in lifetime chance to buy eight of Philippa Gregory's splendid Tudor and Wars Of The Roses historical novels at the very tas…

Started by Andy

0 Mar 17, 2017

Beautiful rocking chair hardly used

Hi there We have a beautiful rocking hair which belonged to a friend and was used for nursing her first child in the early months. She wou…

Started by Georgina

2 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Georgina

Studio pottery set of 7 bowls for sale JUST £12!

Collection of 'Honeygold' bowls for sale. Made by a company called 7th Layer and bought at Heal's about 10 years ago. The large bowl is app…

Started by Andy

2 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Andy

Toadspawn

I have loads of frogspawn and have just seen a newt in my pond, but no toads in sight. Does anyone have some toad-spawn I could pinch a lit…

Started by Bridget Methuen

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Bridget Methuen

Le Creuset NAME YOUR PRICE!!!!!!

All in excellent nick: Cafetière £25 Large jug £20 Pumpkin cocotte £15 Set of three mugs £15 Or any sensible offer considered! Please see p…

Started by Andy

8 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Andy

6 Seater wooden garden table and chairs with parasol for quick sale

I am looking to sell quite quickly in N15 collection this 6 seater wooden garden furniture set with parasol. originally bought for £400 pl…

Started by Rachel Leach

6 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Rachel Leach

For sale: Michelangelo's David

Well, a plaster bust reproduction of him to be exact. Bought 20 years ago from a little place in Islington that made and sold such things f…

Started by Andy

5 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Andy

Old White BATH wanted

Hi! I'm looking for a white bath that I can use in a photo shoot outside - it doesn't have to be in perfect condition, so if anyone has one…

Started by Njones

6 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Njones

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service