Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freestanding wooden coat and shoe rack for sale

Selling this Hapilife 3 in 1 wooden coat stand without the rollerball feet!  In perfect condition, looking for £20, RRP £40.  It sadly does…

Started by Deborah Rosenthal-Davies

0 Jul 7, 2023

For Sale Samsung J6+ mobile phone

In excellent condition , has always been kept in a protective case and had a screen protector fitted from new. With original box and chargi…

Started by tim p

1 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by tim p

Chinese Checker for sale £8.00

Chinese Checker for sale. In good condition. Collection only from N8 Crouch End by the clock tower. Cash on collection only.  

Started by Merle Van den Bosch

0 Jul 5, 2023

Anyone got a Kindle they want to sell?

The rough spec of what I'm looking for is: - black - backlight - 7th gen or later. (I dropped mine in the pool and they aren't as waterproo…

Started by adamvietnam

5 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Barbara Taylor

**SOLD** FREE - Pair of white IKEA Billy bookcases

SOLD Pair of white IKEA Billy bookcases. Each measures 40cm w x 202cm h x 28cm d. 4x adjustable height shelves, and 1x fixed central shelf…

Started by Matt

3 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Matt

Selling Maxi Cosi Rodin Air car seat and booster Fits 3.5-12 years £40

Clean and in very good condition Maxi Cosi child car seat. I have second booster seat as well. Both available for total £40.

Started by Alexandra Wright

4 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Julia S

For Sale: White blackout roller blinds

Oh dear, I sent the wrong measurements to Blinds 4 You - I got the width and the drop the wrong way around! These are the blinds: blinds4…

Started by Natalie

2 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Natalie

Kitchen cabinets wanted

Hi looking for some old kitchen cabinets for my workshop the cheaper the better.  Condition doesn’t matter as long as they aren’t water dam…

Started by Giles

1 Jul 1, 2023
Reply by Jenny

2x Sheffield Cycle Stands £30

Two brand new Sheffield Cycle Stands (Galvanised sub surface cycle stands H1100 x W750mm) New and not used (we bought the wrong ones) ht…

Started by gmac

0 Jun 30, 2023

Bunk Bed for Sale

We have a used bunk bed for sale, £50. Image shows it new but it's in good nick. Come dismantled (otherwise you'd never get it out of the h…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

0 Jun 30, 2023

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service