Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lindam 6 Panel Metal Playpen / Room Divider / Fireplace Guard - £25

Photos of original item here: https://www.babysecurity.co.uk/lindam-metal-playpen-white.htmlNo mat included though.Ours is folded up for st…

Started by Shar

1 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Shar

Original internal pair of Victorian doors £100 ono

We've removed the doors dividing the two downstairs rooms in our house and looking to sell them. They've got the original (working) hinges…

Started by Chrisandsally

1 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Nick G-T

Solid wooden dining table for sale £50 ono

Sturdy and solid wooden dining table with removable legs. Some wear on top from varnish peeling but will will clean up well. Nice metal wor…

Started by Eleanor Dalton

0 Aug 3, 2019

Vintage utility wooden sideboard £50 ono

Vintage utility wooden sideboard from the 1940s, Two drawers, and 2 cupboards with shelf.Areas of peeling as shown on photo but adds to the…

Started by Eleanor Dalton

0 Aug 3, 2019

Baby kit for sale

I have a number of things for sale, all used but in good condition: - Phil & Teds Dot double buggy with bassinet. Also rain cover, car…

Started by Fiona

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by josephine

Exodus rear high mount 3 cycle carrier - Halfords

FOR SALE an unused Exodus cycle carrier - for mounting up to 3 cycles on the back of a vehicle  Please see attached review of the carrier f…

Started by Cyclista

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

50% off original artworks by local artist

I'm looking to create more space to work in. So if you're within walking distance of Wightman Road I'm happy to give 50% off any of the wor…

Started by RJBurgon (artist)

0 Jul 31, 2019

Free 2-Seater Sofa - Seymour Road

Hi there, we're giving away a beige 2-seater sofa. Quite old but still comfy. Pictures Attached. Message me if interested. Thanks.

Started by BenOnSeymour

0 Jul 30, 2019

Colourful modern painting for sale

Colourful painting, oil on canvas, modernist style of a horse. Bought from Dwell, £100 new. Measurements cm 64(W) x 79(H) £20

Started by Emma

3 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Emma

VHS/DVD "Spiral"

Does anyone have series one and two of French detective TV series "Spiral" on video or DVD? I wish to beg, borrow or buy. Valerie v_shipp@o…

Started by V Shipp

6 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by V Shipp

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service