Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLD IKEA Brimnes extensible single/double bed for sale £95 ONO

We are redesigning our nursery and looking to sell a single bed that extends into double, with ample under bed storage and 2 mattresses whi…

Started by kotkas

0 Jan 5, 2020

For sale - light shade

See photo - approx 30cm diameter. £5

Started by Harringay

0 Jan 5, 2020

FREE Single Bed (IKEA Dalselv)

we have an IKEA Dalselv single bed to give away (collapsed) - collection only. 1m wide by 2m7cm long. mattress available too if needed)

Started by Ed Gorman

0 Jan 4, 2020

Antique large Solid oak dining table for sale

Hi all We’re selling our beautiful oak Victorian dining table as we no longer have room for it. I’ve put the eBay link and pictures below i…

Started by Selina

0 Jan 3, 2020

Musical instruments for sale

1. Yanagasawa Elimona 880 alto saxophone with case and second (metal) mouthpiece. £500. 2. Lemair clarinet with case. £100. Contact Chris o…

Started by Chris Barker

0 Jan 3, 2020

4 Seater Habitat Sofa - £750

4 Seater Sofa from Habitat (bought new in Jan 2017 for £1800) Cover: 100% linen and removable/washable Colour: stone Cushions: fibre-filled…

Started by Candice White

0 Jan 3, 2020

For sale 1 adult and 2 child tickets to the Nutcracker at London Colliseum 5th Jan 2pm

I have 3 tickets in the balcony (way up high) that I can't now use.  They are seated together and are for the only performance which allows…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 3, 2020

Solid Oak Coffee Table/Chest of Drawers for sale

solid oak coffee table / chest of drawers for sale. measurements: 1m21cm Wide 60cm Deep 51cm High £75 (collection only - it’s v heavy!)

Started by Ed Gorman

2 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Ed Gorman

Boori Cotbed in white £150. Suitable from birth - 5years

Classic white cotbed with adjustable height base, drop-side & the potential to remove both sides & convert to a small child’s bed.…

Started by Beccy W

0 Jan 2, 2020

WANTED: Gingerbread house making kit

Did you get a gingerbread making kit that they haven't used? Looking for one to make with my kid! Thanks!

Started by Lisa

0 Jan 2, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service