Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compost/topsoil wanted

Does anyone know where I can buy compost and topsoil? Or does anyone have any they don't want? I'm happy to pay...

Started by Sarah Saey

8 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Sarah Saey

27-inch iMac 2016 to sell

Hi Everyone. I have in excellent condition 27-inch iMac to sell.  The screen was replaced for the new one and and it has i5 intel processor…

Started by Marek

0 Apr 6, 2020

Looking for kittens to adopt - (edited from original post 'to buy')

Hi All, This is a strange time to get new pets but our lovely 10 year old pet cat died yesterday and we're desperate to get 2 kittens as so…

Started by sara wajid

10 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by KP

Wanted: desk / table

I'm wondering if anyone has a spare small desk / table that I could borrow / buy for the coming weeks? My partner and I have been working f…

Started by Rachel

1 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Karen Demeza

Does anyone have an iPhone they’d like to sell?

does anyone have an old but functioning iPhone, perhaps after an upgrade, they’d like to sell?  It’s for a friend whose phone has died and…

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

For sale Ottoman

In good condition asking £20.

Started by C-hemp

0 Apr 3, 2020

Free books and toys for up to age 8

Hello - I've just had a clear out and I've sorted out a pile of books in great condition which would be great for a 5-8 year old stuck at h…

Started by Emma

4 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Emma

Barbells & dumbells wanted to buy!

I would really like a good set of free weights: barbells & dumbbells. Happy to pay & collect. Call me if you have any to sell: 079…

Started by David Pitt

0 Mar 31, 2020

For Sale: Sylvanian Families camper van £10

My daughter wants to sell her Sylvanian Families camper van so we have cleaned it up and it is as seen on the pictures below. We can bring…

Started by Christina Davis

3 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Nicky

Free dressing long mirror

Hello With all this time at home I'm doing a clear out. Nice long mirror, was gold but I painted it white. 40cm X 126cm. Very sturdy, not…

Started by Steph

2 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Steph

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service