Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,908)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corsair HS50 Gaming Headset £15

Due to upgrade, this decent pair of headphones are up for sale.  Crafted for comfort: Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam pr…

Started by James

2 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by James

Slow cooker for sale

Morphy Richards slow cooker for sale. A few scratches on the exterior but in good condition on the inside - see images below. Has 3 setting…

Started by Helen B McInnes

1 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Julia Pearce

For sale: Box of wooden train set pieces: £10

A selection of train set pieces, a couple of bridges, some trains too. A mixture of Brio, Ikea and Thomas. £10. Collection from Harringay L…

Started by Natalie

2 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Natalie

White Metro tiles (1m2, £5)

I over-estimated when ordering tiles for my kitchen! I have a whole box (50 tiles, each tile is 200x100cm). They were purchased from Walls…

Started by Helen E

2 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Helen E

FREE:IKEA chest of drawers

This IKEA chest of drawers (in beech) is going free to a good home. Height: 77.5cm Width: 40cm Depth: 48cm 3 spacious drawers all c. 20.5cm…

Started by katia

4 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by katia

For Sale: Brand New/Unused High Security Lockable New Yale Door Bolts

Our Insurance company instructed us to buy these bolts when we had new french doors fitted to the rear of the house. The Yale website say…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 19, 2020

Campingaz barbecue for sale

Purchased from Homebase a few years ago, ab Amalfi Gas Barbecue by Campingaz. Two burner with lava rocks, plus a side gas ring. Some rust,…

Started by Tosh

0 Jul 18, 2020

Legmaster gym equipment to give away

For toning the thighs, a bit dusty but seems to be in working order. Free to give away though perhaps you can "pay it forward" by donating…

Started by JoeW

1 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by pamish

FREE: Fire & Earth Tiles

I have a small selection of Fire & Earth tiles to give away. They go well together and would be useful for a small job or surround

Started by adamvietnam

3 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Leanne

Duvets to give away

Hi everyone I have a few single bed duvets to give away. One is feather and down, the others are synthetic. They're clean. To be collected…

Started by Sara

6 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Lulu PF

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service