Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car Wanted - selling your estate or MPV?

Hi, We are looking to buy an estate or MPV vehicle. Thought we would enquire locally first. Budget ~2k Thanks in advance, Claire

Started by Claire

1 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Charlotte A

Vintage Scandanavian armchair - FREE!!

We've got a vintage Tijsseling's Fabrieken armchair, could do with a bit of TLC. But I'm sure someone who doesn't mind revamping a classic…

Started by James

4 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by James

Complete Victorian Encaustic Mosaic Tile Footpath for sale

For Sale a Victorian tiled footpath in good condition. For more details and photos send me a connection request. Thank you. 

Started by Rose

4 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Rose

For sale: Hamax Bike Seat £20

We have a Hamax Smiley child bike seat for sale. It is in good condition, and comes with the attachment to the bike frame and keys to allow…

Started by Mike

2 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Mike

Onesie and girls clothes

Hi  I've got a unicorn onesie and a bag of girls clothes. See pictures. Unicorn onesie age 7-8 £5 Girl's clothes age 6-7 and some 7-8 Dm if…

Started by Mich Tka

0 Nov 22, 2020

For sale: Hamster cage with two wheels

A used but in good condition hamster cage 57cmX37cm and 30cm height with two wheels and a tube.  It has a door from the side and another on…

Started by Aligator

0 Nov 22, 2020

Futon sofa bed for sale

Excellent condition quick collection would be appreciated. £100

Started by Deidre

0 Nov 22, 2020

SOLD - 2 monitors for sale

NEC LCD Monitor 17' L75GZ VGA connector Cables included £15 Samsung LCD monitor 19' Model: 940N VGA connector 2 position modes: horizontal…

Started by Marc Pujol

0 Nov 21, 2020

SOLD - Whiteboard + pinboard with markers, cleaner and eraser 90cm x 120cm, €30

Half whiteboard and half pinboard. The size is 90cm by 120cm in total. Comes with 4 markers, cleaning liquid and eraser. It hasn't been use…

Started by Marc Pujol

0 Nov 21, 2020

Box of American Vogue Cover Postcards

Box of Iconic American Vogue cover postcards.  Originally 100 postcards, there are around 70 postcards in the box. All in brand new condit…

Started by bamako

0 Nov 21, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service