Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slow Cooker - free

Hi, I have a Morphy Richards slow cooker (and a slow cooker cook book) that have been gathering dust for a couple of years. It worked fin…

Started by Resident

1 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by Geraldine B

Beds, side tables, chest of drawers and coffee table for cheap

We've inherited some furniture which is surplus to our needs, so hoping someone else can make use of it.  2 mirrored side tables, one miss…

Started by Sixfaces

5 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

Material - Selection of Fabric for Craft and Sewing Projects - FREE

I have quite a bit of material to give away. Variety of fabric types and lengths, also a scrap bundle suitable for crafts and quilting. I h…

Started by Betty Brewster

4 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Betty Brewster

For Sale - Size 4 child's football boots

In pretty good condition as they were (sadly) hardly ever worn! As seen. My son is selling them for a fiver.... Adidas size 4. 

Started by Christina Davis

0 Jul 23, 2021

Free: Toddler Bikes...Brakes need some work!

We have these two toddler sized bikes...one is a balance bike and one is a pedal bike with stabilisers.  Both are in need of some brake wor…

Started by Miss Claire

0 Jul 23, 2021

Free: IKEA Toddler Bed

I don't think they make this one anymore but it has served us well.  The guard rail easily removes once they get a little older. Happy to t…

Started by Miss Claire

0 Jul 23, 2021

Free: IKEA Sniglar Changing Table (beech/white)

My little one has outgrown this so happy for someone else to take it away! All the details here: SNIGLAR beech, white, Changing table, 72x5…

Started by Miss Claire

0 Jul 23, 2021

Rigid Heddle Loom - Ashford 32”

I’ve upgraded to an 8 shaft loom so need to sell my Ashford 32”. Used but in very good condition and includes second 7.5ppi heddle (enables…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by Jennifer

Bobike Junior Classic rear childseat - urban black - £25

Selling as our 5 year old is now riding his own bike. Includes all parts and manual. Retails for £70. Pickup only in N8. Copy/paste from Am…

Started by mflat

4 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by mflat

Tipi/Play tent - for sale £15

My son is selling his canvas and wood Tipi/Play tent from the Conran Shop.  This has had very little use and been stored in the attic.  Was…

Started by Polly

2 Jul 22, 2021
Reply by Polly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service