Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,845)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needed: 2nd Hand Newborn equipment

My partner and I are expecting our first child this year and I was hoping to be able to make use of some preloved items in area! If you hav…

Started by Alice Roberts

2 May 16
Reply by Elizabeth

FOR SALE - West Elm Mid Century Style Metal Coffee Table - Bronze Colour £85

Beautiful West Elm Textured Metal Coffee Table that looks good in many settings. We bought the table from West Elm in 2018 and it's in good…

Started by Jess

0 May 15

Play mat foam floor tiles for sale

I still have one set of play mat foam floor tiles for sale. They are great for babies as they learn to roll and crawl, but the fact that th…

Started by Elizabeth

0 May 14

Two Bookcases for sale

NOW SOLD Two dark brown Ikea Billy bookcases for sale.  Good condition; collection from Warham Road. £15 each or £20 for the pair 78x 28…

Started by Elizabeth

0 May 14

IKEA free standing Full Length Mirror IKORNNES for sale £45

IKEA free standing mirror in great condition, £45 Ono  hanging rail at back so extra useful. collection from N4

Started by cosmic

0 May 12

Extendable Habitat table for sale - £100

Habitat Abanto cherry veneer extendable dining table (closed in one picture and extended with one leaf in the other) for sale. 180 - 240cm…

Started by Becky S

0 May 10

Old Piano Stool for Sale £10 ono

Old Piano Stool for Sale, Still ok to use, the seat needs reupholstering and the frame could do with some restoration. Seen many happy hour…

Started by Betty Brewster

1 May 10
Reply by Claudia Sanchez

Play mat foam floor tiles for sales

I have oneset of foam floor tiles for sale. Collection from Warham Road £15 feel free to make me an offer! 

Started by Elizabeth

2 May 10
Reply by Elizabeth

Yoga Mat(s) Wanted!

Hi, many people have Yoga mats lying around that they haven't used in years. If you're one of them I'd love to take it off your hands. I ne…

Started by Hamishrob

2 May 8
Reply by Hamishrob

2 Single beds - 1 single bed - 1 Double bed (Convertible) - natural pine. - £200

Selling IKEA UTÅKER Stackable bed, pine, with 2 mattresses. First mattress hardly used (with mattress protector). Second mattress never use…

Started by Jonas

0 May 6

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service