Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ally Pally Allotments Plant Sale This Weekend

As well as a huge range of vegetable and flower plants, all ready to go into the ground, there'll be stalls with books and tools. This year…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 1, 2017

GREEN FAIR COMING TO HARINGEY!

Hey all! Don't forget dates in diaries! the green Fair in manor house 17th June. If you would like to hold any yoga classes, meditation, so…

Started by Eloisia Wild

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by Eloisia Wild

Local under 8s team looking for a goalie

Hi there My sons football team are in need of a goalie. We play at Greig City Academy everyday Saturday and Sunday morning from 10am to 12…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 May 24, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: I Am Not Your Negro, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday May 26

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary I am Not Your Negro.  Synopsis:In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter…

Started by Cowper

2 May 20, 2017
Reply by Cowper

Fair this Saturday! At North Harringay School

The Circus is coming to town! North Harringay Primary School's circus themed fair on THIS SATURDAY, 12pm-4pm Falkland Road, N8 Guaranteed…

Started by Nicky Gunter

1 May 20, 2017
Reply by ant

Trinity Concert

Do come along to the annual concert tomorrow, Saturday, 20th May, at 7.30pm at Holy Trinity Church, cnr Granville/Stapleton Hall Roads, N4,…

Started by Kit

0 May 19, 2017

Free Squash sessions for women - Thurs pm

Hi, just posting this because it's such a shame to see an offer of a FREE squash coaching session go unappreciated...  i.e. Tottenham Green…

Started by jane

6 May 19, 2017
Reply by jane

Circus Spring Fair - North Harringay Primary

Roll up, roll up for North Harringay's circus spring fair! Saturday 20th May, 12pm-4pm  Fun packed day planed to raise money to improve t…

Started by Nicky Gunter

0 May 12, 2017

workshop of IMPREINT in Stroud Green Library

Images of the workshop 'Save me.' of the artist IMPREINT hosted by The Stroud Green Library - 27th of April 2017. On view until end of Jun…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 May 9, 2017

Free 12 Week Textiles and Jewellery Course

This Mental Health Awareness Week, 8-14 May 2017, Create Your Future are launching a 12 week Textiles and Jewellery workshop at Chocolate F…

Started by Collage Arts

0 May 8, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service