Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Course Meal only 16.95 with FREE Live Jazz Music Tomorrow Night Friday 21st of JUNE

Book a table NOW for guaranteed Seats. Fun-filled evening of great tunes, special menu and selection of fine wines.020 8442 5125361 Green L…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Jul 20, 2017

St. Paul's Summer Fayre - Saturday, 15 July

Roll up! Roll up! All the fun of the fayre!  The annual St. Paul's Summer Fayre will be on tomorrow (Saturday) from 12 noon to 4pm.  We'll…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jul 14, 2017

Chap Olympiad

I have been given 2 tickets for the Chap Olympiad in Bedford Square Gardens this Saturday, 15th, at 12 noon (www.chapolympiad.com) which I…

Started by Kit

1 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Kit

Cooking classes?

Hi all Anyone know of any cooking classes being run in North London? Would really like to improve my skills but anything I find seems to be…

Started by Coco

3 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Tessa

FRIENDLY REMINDER: the amazing Cheryl Lucas is playing at Cafe Tramp this Saturday evening!

Book a table now for a guaranteed fun-filled evening of great tunes, special menu and selection of fine wines.020 8442 5125361 Green Lanes,…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Jul 13, 2017

Local kids activities, early August?

Hello, I have a good friend coming to stay the first week of August with her two kiddies, aged 3 and 7. Still bearing the mental scars fro…

Started by Alix

1 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by C-hemp

Three spare tickets for Red Bull SoapBox Race at Ally Pally on Sunday 9th July

Happy to meet at the gate on Sunday morning or deliver them locally tonight/Saturday if you prefer. Would be happy to get face value (£16.2…

Started by Bear Funny Comedy

1 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Jane Hayward

Concert Tomorrow (Wednesday) Night, St Paul's Church, Wightman Road

Hi everyone, There's going to be a "Scandi chic" Music on the Ladder concert on at St Paul's Church (on Wightman Rd, near Harringay train s…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jul 4, 2017

Photo exhibition at Jam in a Jar

Local photographer Pav Mastihi has a photo exhibition launch on Wednesday 5 July from 6pm onwards. The amazing blues singer Georgia Ptohide…

Started by Peter Chalk

0 Jun 29, 2017

For Those with an Interest in Urban Air Pollution

Recent local meetings and the discussions over traffic in Harringay suggests that there's a deep interest in urban air quality. The season…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 29, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service