Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden River Festival today at Woodberry Down until 7pm music, food, stalls

Just a reminder this is on today, great fun for everyone.... visit the festival then take a walk around the Wetlands 20 minutes walk from…

Started by Lauren

5 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Lauren

New adventures for the retired and semi-retired!

New interest groups being added daily to the Crouch End & District U3A website. Have a look! Long walks already there, short walks comi…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

0 Sep 4, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Whitney, Can I Be Me, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday, Sept 1

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary, "Whitney, Can I Be Me" Synopsis:Using previously unseen footage cut…

Started by Cowper

0 Aug 24, 2017

Wonderful Cheryl Lucas At Cafe Tramp This Thursday Evening!!!...By popular demand from our customers, Pop/Funk Diva Cheryl Lucas playing TWO evenings this week!

THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST and again, YES AGAIN!!...SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST!! We also have the very talented Acoustic Duo Maria and Wez playing on F…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Aug 22, 2017

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 21, 2017

Would anyone be interested in crafting and coffee mornings

A chance to spend a morning enjoying hot drinks with homemade biscuits and making autumn door wreaths or something like that. I would host…

Started by Michelle M

16 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Sylvia Oland

Finsbury park cafe event...

Someone asked the other week about events for young kids....I was in Finsbury Park Cafe today, at 10:45 ish, and loads of grown-ups were sa…

Started by claire taylor

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Charlotte A

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FRIDAY EVENING CHERYL LUCAS PERFORMING AT TRAMP 8PM AND ACOUSTIC DUO SATURDAY EVENING AND SUNDAY LUNCHTIME!

Come along and enjoy our special menu 3-courses for just £16.95 fine wines and entertainment! Great evening out.  361 Green Lanes, London,…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Aug 10, 2017

Tottenham Police Station Open Day

Tottenham%20police%20station%20OPEN%20DAY%20Final%202%20%283%29.jpg

Started by Christina Davis

0 Aug 10, 2017

Haringey Shed Inclusive Theatre for young people

Many of you will be familiar with the wonderful work that Haringey Shed does for many young people. Haringey Shed is an inclusive theatre a…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

0 Aug 9, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service