Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goalkeeper wanted for Under 16 team

I co-manage an Under 16 boys football team, Alexandra Park FC U 16 South,  and our goalkeeper is sadly, injured for the rest of the season.…

Started by Steve Wilkins

0 Nov 23, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s; To Sir With Love, Sidney Poitier, Fri, Dec 1

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the film To Sir With Love starring Sidney Poitier. The venue is the Bernie Grant Art…

Started by Cowper

0 Nov 23, 2017

Mindfulness for Health Course starting in January

Come and Join me for a fantastic 8 Week Mindfulness for Health course. LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE.  This course is specifically designed fo…

Started by Sophie Matthew

0 Nov 23, 2017

Two more Fridays of Sing for Wellbeing in Finsbury Park Cafe

Dear HOL There are two more Sing for Wellbeing Sessions in Finsbury Park Cafe tomorrow (Friday 17th November) and Friday 24th November. One…

Started by shilps2

2 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by shilps2

Craft club @ Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Join fellow crafters at Stroud Green and Harringay Library for craft and chat on Mondays from 1.30pm to 3pm. ALL WELCOME

Started by Liz

0 Nov 16, 2017

Harringay Lantern Parade 2017

Please join local community groups and the primary schools of Harringay to celebrate this years Harringay Lantern Parade 2017 on Saturday 2…

Started by woody

0 Nov 15, 2017

Green Lanes Book Club

Thank you to those who came along to the first meeting on Sunday, it was lovely to meet you! The next book club will take place on Sunday…

Started by Fran

0 Nov 13, 2017

Good photography course in London

I'm looking to improve my photography skills beyond just snapping things on my phone. Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for a…

Started by Alice B

1 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Stuart

Youth club/ kids disco

Been throwing an idea around in my head, thinking of starting a youth club/kids disco on a friday night. 4- 6 or 5-7. It will consist of an…

Started by Carla

6 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Biggs

Haringey Voluntary and Community Sector Expo 2017

The second annual Haringey Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Expo will take place on Friday 24 November 2017 at the Tottenham Town Hall,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service