Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festival of learning - a series of free workshop @ The Community Hub.

Monday 11th June - Yoga with Jude10.15am - 11.45am Friday 15th June - Knitting and Embroidery with Marie2.00pm - 4.00pm Tuesday 19t…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jun 5, 2018

Tuition for Success!

If your child is in primary school (year1 - year6) or you know someone who could use some after-school support,  we will help you with  Ho…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jun 5, 2018

World Cup Predictions league - join now!

Hi everyone, With the World Cup starting on 14 June I thought it might be fun to create a local predictions league. I've created a league…

Started by Alex

0 Jun 3, 2018

Discover London's secret green corners at the Open Squares Weekend 9-10 June 2018

For one weekend over 200 green spaces all over London – many usually closed to the public – open their gates for public enjoyment and disco…

Started by Liz

0 May 31, 2018

CONIFA World Football Cup mtches in Haringey..

CONIFA is an organisation which organises competitive football matches between parts of the world which do not have FIFA recognition - for…

Started by Steve Wilkins

1 May 28, 2018

Local football team seeks new players...

Dear All, I hope it’s OK to post this here . I co-manage a boys football team, which will be playing in an Under 18 league next year, via A…

Started by Steve Wilkins

0 May 25, 2018

Free and low cost activities for children and young people this half term

The May Half Term Booklet detailing all activities for children and young people is now available Some events require registration Click he…

Started by Liz

0 May 24, 2018

Free half-term activities at Bruce Castle Museum

Half Term School Holidays at Bruce Castle Museum! Bugs and Beasties Sunday 27 May, 2-4pm (last entry 3.30pm) Handprint Butterflies - Get ha…

Started by Liz

0 May 24, 2018

HO50s Cinema Club: Sweet Country, Fri 1 June, Bernie Grants Arts Centre

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the film Sweet Country. Synopsis:A sweeping, historical epic set against the brutal b…

Started by Cowper

0 May 22, 2018

Silver Jubilee Thanksgiving Service at St Paul's, Harringay - 15 July

You are invited to join the congregation of St Paul's, Harringay on Sunday, 15 July for a Silver Jubilee Thanksgiving Service.  Whether you…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 May 20, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service