Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Diabetes Support Group

Every two months residents of the Haringey Borough meet, share and learn about how to deal with everyday issues living with Diabetes. Agend…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Geraldine B

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Edie, Fri 1 Feb, Bernie Grants Arts Centre

The next film at the Haringey Over 50's Forum's Cinema Club for the Over 50's will be Edie starring Sheila Hancock.  Synopsis: At 83, Edie…

Started by Cowper

3 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by Cowper

Free game of badminton 7pm this evening.....

I have a badminton court booked 5 mins from Seven Sisters station this evening at 7pm and my playmate has gone sick. I have a spare racquet…

Started by UserG

0 Jan 23, 2019

Board game group in Harringay

Hiya, Looking for a local board game group or other enthusiasts that would be interested to or already meet a weekday evening. Got back int…

Started by BlaiseGV

19 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by BlaiseGV

FREE Adult Education courses at CoNEL

FREE Adult Education courses at CoNEL The College of North-East London, in Tottenham and Enfield, has a spectacular range of day and evenin…

Started by pamish

2 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by lina

Learn how to Save a Crust

Up to 24 million slices of bread are wasted every day in UK, contributing to £800 worth of food being thrown away by the average househol…

0 Jan 17, 2019

Oil painting course needed

I’m looking for an introductory course to oil painting and I was hoping some of you lovely people might have some recommendations. I’ve bee…

Started by James

7 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Collage Arts

Haringey Give or Take Day

Haringey Give & Take Day Sun, 13th January 11:00am to Sun, 13th January 11:30pm Chestnuts Community Centre, 280 St Ann's Road, Wes…

Started by Nicky

3 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Nicky

New Tottenham Singers Open Rehearsal - Tuesday

We are holding the second rehearsal of the 2019 new term in the lounge at The Beehive, N17 this TUESDAY 15th January - the rehearsal is fre…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 14, 2019

See where your Rubbish Goes - Two More Visits to the North London Eco Park - Booking Required

Sustainable Haringey have arranged more opportunities to visit the endpoint destination for your rubbish. Friday 22nd Feb 10.30am – 12.3…

0 Jan 13, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service