Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join the Living Under One Sun Cycling Club - all ages and levels of experience welcome

Started by Liz

0 Mar 5, 2020

Antiques Roadshow Coming to Forty Hall

Fiona Bruce and the Antiques Roadshow team are bringing the Antiques Roadshow to Forty Hall in Enfield on Sunday 17 May. Entry to the Roa…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 5, 2020

Last Legs Casting Call for Cast and Crew Meeting Sunday

Sunday March 8th, 2-4pm Bald Faced Stag, East Finchley. There will be a preliminary meeting this Sunday for anyone interested in getting in…

Started by Stephen Weaver

0 Mar 3, 2020

Blinded by the Light- the true story

hello - some of you may have seen my film Blinded by the Light which was released in cinemas last year and is now on download and DVD. Afte…

Started by Sarfraz

8 Mar 3, 2020
Reply by Sarfraz

Casting Call for Cast and Crew

Actors and crew needed - disabled especially welcome to get involved with ‘Last Legs’ by Steven Dark Film Short. Teaser Trailer project. T…

Started by Stephen Weaver

0 Mar 2, 2020

See works at Hawes & Curtis site, 590-598 Green Lanes

The Hawes & Curtis site is part of Open Doors this year. The visit, which is free, will involve "A one hour tour and talk around the si…

Started by Christy Lawrance

1 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Women's History Month 2020: full brochure of events attached

The full programme of events for Women's History Month in Haringey, including film screenings, talks, workshops and walks, is attached as a…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Maddy

Suggestions sought - Adult Ballet Classes

Hi everyone, I did fifteen years of ballet training as a child/teenager, but gave up when I went to university. I was never going to be a…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by Anna

Art Workshops: Empowering Young Women and Girls

Saturday 7 March, 2 to 4pm at Bruce Castle Museum Learn art skills and have fun working with an artist from Collective Exchange in this mix…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 27, 2020

Family Craft Session plus Wildflower Seed Giveaway this Saturday at Railway Fields

Join us at Railway Fields from 11am until 12.30 on Saturday 29th February for a free drop in family craft session to decorate bags and make…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 27, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service