Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culture QUIZ

Thanks to Hugh and Liz for letting me post the links and mentioning in the newsletter, and thanks to those who have taken part in the quizz…

Started by steve king

0 Apr 26, 2020

Two nature focused competitions for children and young people: writing and music composition

These two competitions may be of interest to people homeschooling or who have a teenager stuck at home looking for a creative outlet .  Di…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 23, 2020

Earth day QUIZ

Hello and thanks to those HOL members who entered my quiz a couple of days ago - the answers and scores have been posted on my website alre…

Started by steve king

0 Apr 22, 2020

New QUIZ links (just for fun)

Hello, I hope it's ok for me to post here - i'm Steve King, a long time HOL member though only a very occasional contributor, usually regar…

Started by steve king

2 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by steve king

Wildlife from your Window

The London Wildlife Trust's Wildlife from your Window resource offers entertaining activities, videos and learning to help you get your d…

Started by Michele

0 Apr 11, 2020

BBC CountryFile to visit now closed Woodberry Wetlands Sunday 19th April

BBC Countryfile will be visiting the now-closed Woodberry Wetlands to talk to us about the impact that the coronavirus pandemic will have…

Started by Michele

0 Apr 11, 2020

Twice-weekly Photo Challenge for Children During Lockdown

Photographers at PhotoBite are launching a twice-weekly photo challenge for children aged between 5-15, inviting them to explore photogra…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 28, 2020

British Museum from Home

Explore The British Museum from Home

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 28, 2020

Join in The Breakfast Birdwatch - Every morning 8-9am

3, 2, 1... go! #BreakfastBirdwatch has begun, every morning from 8-9am so let everyone know what you can see in your garden! Or from your w…

Started by Michele

0 Mar 28, 2020

Free streaming of National Theatre plays on YouTube beginning 2nd April

The theatres are closed but the show goes on. National Theatre Live are launching National Theatre Home screening their popular shows on Yo…

Started by Liz

4 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service