Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ceramics Classes in Wood Green

I run classes in hand-building in ceramics for all abilities and have just opened my new studio at Collage Arts 2 on Coburg road. My cour…

Started by Martha Todd

0 Sep 30, 2023

Cinema Club for the Over 60s;The Haunting in Venice, 2pm, Tuesday 3 Oct

Cinema Club for the over 60s The club is a social event for people over 6o.  Please come and join us.   The next offering is the film THE H…

Started by Cowper

0 Sep 28, 2023

Help record urban biodiversity with the Natural History Museum

Discover how to record the wildlife in your urban environment, improving understanding of UK habitats and how to protect and enhance them.…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 14, 2023

Book clubs?

Hello all, chronic reader here who moved to the Ladder relatively recently. I saw a couple posts here about book clubs but they all seemed…

Started by Luke G

1 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Hannah

Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

KRANKBROTHER NOISE STARTS IN FINSBURY PARK - AUG 5, 2O23 HARINGEY TREE LOVERS - CALL OUT FOR EMAIL STORM!!! BEST AVENUE OF PLANE TREES IN F…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Portraits in a Pandemic: free event and exhibition at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Just a reminder that this gorgeous photography exhibition is now on at the library and will be there until 2nd September. Next Monday 7th A…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 3, 2023

Supper Clubs on Newington Green, 5th and 19th August

I’ve been resident chef over the summer at Newington Green institution Lizzy's for a season of summer supper clubs and they’ve been such gr…

Started by Clare Heal

0 Jul 27, 2023

Big Butterfly Count for Families at Railway Fields on Wed 26th July

Book your place for free here

Started by Liz

0 Jul 21, 2023

‘Ready, Set, Read!’ Summer Reading Challenge and lots of great activities at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Saturday 8th July marked the launch of this year’s Summer Reading Challenge at Haringey Libraries! This year’s theme is ‘Ready, Set, Read!’…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 20, 2023

North London Lates Festival | Tottenham, 15 July

A new, multi-venue festival along the high street in North Tottenham and Upper Edmonton. Running from 5pm until late, there will be a tra…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jul 15, 2023
Reply by Crouch End Festival

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service