Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Comedy Tickets, Thursday 02/11/23 8pm

JESSICA FOSTEKEW (LIVE AT THE APOLLO, QI, HYPOTHETICAL, HOUSE OF GAMES, OFF MENU) Headlines Comedy Odyssey with New Material. This Thursday…

Started by Comedy Odyssey

0 Oct 29, 2023

North London Vintage Market 4th and 5th November

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Oct 28, 2023

Worksop Mon 30 Oct 6-8pm Salisbury pub - pressed flower frames

Hi all, I'm running a workshop on Monday and I'm posting here in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen the event post. Link here Join…

Started by Sophie

0 Oct 27, 2023

Festive Tottenham Flea & Designers’ Fair at Bruce Castle 18th November

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 27, 2023

Free Child Health and Lifesaving Course

ABC Parents are offering a free Child Health and Lifesaving Course, based in both Haringey and Enfield. More at ABC Parents.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 27, 2023

Tonight! Nick Helm Headlines @The Salisbury 8pm (19/10/23) - Last Few Free Tickets (Below)

Nick Helm (UNCLE, LIVE AT THE APOLLO, 8 OUT OF 10 CATS DOES COUNTDOWN) Headlines Comedy Odyssey with New Material. TONIGHT! Thursday 19th O…

Started by Comedy Odyssey

0 Oct 19, 2023

Children's workshop with artist IMPREINT

On the 10th anniversary of the project 'I'm a temporary exhibition' artist IMPREINT will host a children's workshop using recycled cardboar…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Oct 18, 2023

Pre-schoolers Storytime and Music at All Good Bookshop

This Friday at the All Good Bookshop from 10am is pre-schoolers storytime and music with Tim. Enjoy bad jokes, bad singing but great storie…

Started by Stephen Fitzsimons

0 Oct 5, 2023

Live music at Karamel N22 every week!

Check out our live music gigs lined up at Karamel N22 in October and November! We'd love to see you there, for more info and bookings, visi…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 5, 2023

People's Day Event: Tottenham Green Pools & Fitness: Tues 10 Oct 12pm to 5pm

Hi all; The Tottenham Pensioners Action Group, the Hornsey Pensioners Action Group and the Haringey over 50s Forum are holding a People's D…

Started by Cowper

0 Oct 5, 2023

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service