Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cinema Club: Finsbury Park PictureHouse; THE FALL GUY Tues 7 May; 2:40pm

Cinema Club for the over 60s  The next offering is the film THE FALL GUY at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse at 2:40pm on Tuesday 7 May.  Th…

Started by Cowper

2 May 13
Reply by Cowper

Making Waves or even Ripples from the U.S.A. ?

I was the wrong age to get swept up in the events of May '68. Which as I recall took time crossing from France and the U.S. So I was wonder…

Started by Alan Stanton

15 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

All Good Bookshop: Knitting, LGBTQ+ Reading Group, Writing Group

Hi all! Thought we'd let you know what's on this week at the All Good Bookshop (35 Turnpike Lane), as we're running various groups and eve…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

0 May 5

Poem Hunting - Request for help

I once read - and smiled and enjoyed rereading - a poem. But now can't remember even a few words which would make it searchable by poetry w…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 May 2
Reply by Liz

Lordship Hub Repair Café

We're delighted to invite you to the upcoming Haringey Fixers Repair Café event hosted at Lordship Hub. Event Details: Date: 4th May 2024 T…

Started by Haringey Fixers

4 May 2
Reply by Haringey Fixers

May Jazz at Karamel!

Thursday Night Jazz! 8PM START! £5 (advance), £10 OTD https://www.musicglue.com/karamel/ Venue: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ Thurs…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Apr 30

Happening this week!

Thurs 25th April: Laura Impallomeni Trio Featuring: Laura Impallomeni (trombone) Mei Kirby (piano and synths) Greg Sinclair (tenor sax) 8P…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Apr 23

7 Surprising Heallth Benefits of Singing

7 Surprising Benefits of Singing  1 Singing boosts memory and brain power 2 Singing increases stress-busting hormones 3 Regular singing ca…

Started by Viv Canal

1 Apr 17
Reply by Viv Canal

Free After School Gardening Club at Edible Landscapes London- 10-15yr olds. Wednesdays 3.30/50-5.30

Started by Bethany Anderson- ELL

0 Apr 3

Gardening with Nature - 3 day course with Marine Drake at Edible Landscapes London- 13th/20th/27th April

Started by Bethany Anderson- ELL

0 Apr 3

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service