Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female football Forum @ Tottenham Hotspur FC

Tottenham Hotspur FC are hosting a football forum for anyone with an interest in the female game, age 16+. All are welcome to go along and…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 9, 2009

London Puppetry Festival 2009

In their own words: SUSPENSE 30 October - 8 November 2009 SUSPENSE: London Puppetry Festival ‘09 is the first festival of puppetry to take…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 5, 2009

local cellist playing concert next Sunday

Ian Burge who is a professional cellist living in Harringay, is playing a concert next Sunday at 11.30am with 3 other cellists, at the The…

Started by Adam

0 Oct 4, 2009

Walking Wednesdays in Markfield park

FREE HEALTH WALK EVERY WEEK AT 11AM MEETING POINT: Crowland Road gate entrance of park (by pavilion), N15 Near South Tottenham overgrou…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 2, 2009

If you missed Open House in Haringey...

...fear not for Diamond Geezer went for you and described it here He did not go into the TV studios but I did, you can see some photos of…

Started by Liz

13 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

A walk along Green Lanes

Many thanks to John Hinshelwood of the Hornsey Historical Society, who yesterday enlightened about 50 of us on the history of the Grand Par…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Time Out Goes Big on Harringay Festival

Read the article..........

Started by Hugh

28 Sep 20, 2009

Haringey Council U-Turn over animal circuses

What a backward move by Haringey council this is. Years were spent proving that this was not a suitable way to treat or transport animals a…

Started by Birdy_Too

7 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Lordship Rec - new playground

I visited the new playground at the reopened Lordship Rec today. It was lovely with lots of great new things for kids to play on, including…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

4 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Charcoal Making near Croydon

The following came into my mailbox this morning from Catherine Price at BCTV (British Conservation Trust Volunteers). I thought there was…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 9, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service