Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,063)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festive Fun around the borough

More from Little Miss Christmas here

Started by Liz

0 Dec 5, 2008

HoL offline drinks tomorrow night - be there or be square

Just a reminder thats its the Harringay Online OFFLINE drinks tomorrow night from 8pm at the Salisbury Hotel. A chance to meet site members…

Started by RuthE

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Liz

Can we mention the C word yet?

Christmas that is. I'm starting to get excited already, but I'm an idiot about Christmas. If the ice skating didn't get you in the mood,…

Started by Liz

6 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Where to go ice skating outdoors this winter in London

Time Out Guide here

Started by Liz

0 Nov 18, 2008

Art For Free This Friday

It seems the streets of London are not paved with gold but instead, art. There was the Grand Tour last year which basically turned the Nati…

Started by Hugh

6 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Liz

Knitting and crochet courses in Haringey libraries

Popular knitting courses at Haringey libraries are back, with crocheting courses also now on offer. The free courses run for six weeks, wi…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 10, 2008

haringey arts umbrella

I got a leaftlet through my door telling me that Omega Works on Hermitage Road is hosting a load of arts events. More details at www.haring

Started by Takaokagiejin

0 Nov 8, 2008

OpenHouse London - this weekend

This is just a reminder for those interested in architecture, that this weekend is OpenHouse to many of the capital's inspiring buildings -…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 19, 2008

Battle of Britain Weekend at Royal Air Force museum

Until Sep 14 Royal Air Force Museum, Grahame Park Way, London, NW9 5LL A weekend of activities commemorating 'The Few', including a living…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 13, 2008

New Botany Course

From the BTCV Following the success of David Bevan's nature conservation course last year, David is again returning to deliver another cour…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 8, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service