Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,068)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Out Goes Big on Harringay Festival

Read the article..........

Started by Hugh

28 Sep 20, 2009

Haringey Council U-Turn over animal circuses

What a backward move by Haringey council this is. Years were spent proving that this was not a suitable way to treat or transport animals a…

Started by Birdy_Too

7 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Lordship Rec - new playground

I visited the new playground at the reopened Lordship Rec today. It was lovely with lots of great new things for kids to play on, including…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

4 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Charcoal Making near Croydon

The following came into my mailbox this morning from Catherine Price at BCTV (British Conservation Trust Volunteers). I thought there was…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 9, 2009

STREET DANCE FEATURE FILM - EXTRAS NEEDED

Streetdance, the UK's first ever feature film about Street Dancing, is filming right now and need hundreds of extras for a huge street danc…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 4, 2009

Gay life IN Harringay

I am reliably told that there used to be a gay/bi bar in Green Lanes (next to the Salisbury?) in the early eighties. Would a gay bar in Har…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

46 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by smileygirl2010

Heritage Open Days

Heritage Open Days celebrates England's architecture and culture by allowing visitors free access to interesting properties that are either…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2009

Big Lunch 19th July

Not sure if anyone's seen this, but its a lovely idea from the eden project -trying to get neighbours and communities together over a spot…

Started by dan burgess

4 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by dan burgess

Summer Days Out - Take a ride on a Tram or Trolleybus

During the first fifty years of the last century, trams and later trolleybuses were the mainstay of public transport in Harringay. Here on…

Started by StephenBln

0 Jul 14, 2009

HOL Camping Trip

I am trying to organise a Harringay Online family camping trip; dads, mums and obviously kids welcome. Previous discussion: http://www.harr

Started by Birdy_Too

9 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by BD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service