Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know any 16-19 year olds interested in business/enterprise?

TiE UK, a global entrepreneurs network are recruiting 6th form students to take part in their Young Entrepreneurs programme.   The programm…

Started by rhi

0 Sep 16, 2011

Stallholders wanted for Well Oiled Festival 2011

From the organisers: The date will be Saturday 17th September, 2-8pm. We're hoping to have the same fabulous array of features as last year…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Harringay SNT

Last call for volunteers for the Stages at the Harringay Festival on Sunday

With only a few days to go, its all hands on deck for Sunday. Somewhat to my surprise, I will be stage managing one of the stages, so I'm p…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Candice Sly

Open air film at Fairland Park - this Saturday at 7pm

This Saturday evening at Fairland Park as part of the Green Lanes Festival we will be showing the award winning animated feature film, 'Clo…

Started by Adam

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Adam

Looking for Local Car boots sales in the area

Hi where can I find out when and where car boots sales/garage sales are in Haringey? thanks marika

Started by Marika

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Marika

Heritage Open Days 8-11 September

While this scheme doesn't cover London which has its own Open House next weekend, if you fancy a trip out of the capital, there are lots o…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 9, 2011

Yoga at St Paul's Church Centre on Cavendish Road: new course starting Tues 13 Sept

Hi,    The next 8 week flowing hatha yoga course at St Paul's Church Centre at the top of Cavendish Road (N4 1RT) will start on Tuesday 13…

Started by Anna Taylor

0 Sep 7, 2011

Run your heart out Olympic Stadium stylee

Thousands of joggers will compete to be the first to cross the finish line at London's Olympic Stadium ahead of the 2012 Games. The Olympi…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by matt

Walk your little socks off with Walk London’s Autumn Ambles weekend

There are over 50 guided walks taking place all over the capital as part of Walk London’s Autumn Ambles weekend on 24-25 September. I've p…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 6, 2011

Any Harringay comics fancy a turn at the Open Mic Comedy Night at The Finsbury?

Little card through my door: ROFL & LOL Every Wednesday at 8pm at the Finsbury Pub, starring circuit pros, new acts and even you! Run b…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 5, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service