Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Vale badminton group seeks players

There is a Tuesday morning drop-in badminton group that meets from 8.30am till about 10.30am at the Hornsey Vale Community centre on Mayfie…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Harringay Birder

BTCV Planting project: dates for your diary

Monday 27th June, 10am  Dale Court Finish off planting. Meet: On Etheldene Court and Park Road   Tuesday 28th June, 10am  Hornsey Town…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 24, 2011

Cycling Ladies of London – The Breeze Network needs you!

From the organisers of Breeze: The Breeze network is British Cycling’s exciting new programme to get more women riding a bike. Breeze r…

0 Jun 23, 2011

Win 3 Personal Training Sessions with N4 Training studio

More here..............

0 Jun 22, 2011

Award-winning PYO

I'm pretty sure Parkside Farm in Enfield has been mentioned on here before - but I'm on their mailing list (I like to keep my finger on the…

Started by AntK

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Find swimming offers at local pools with The Big Splash

Use this online tool to get vouchers for special offers at pools in London The Big Splash

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Revised Bootcamp for July - every day, how much fitter and healthier would you be??

Win 3 Personal Training Sessions with N4 Training studio.   But before we get to that - we're looking at offering a Bootcamp for the month…

Started by Alison Graham

0 Jun 20, 2011

Morning Bootcamp in July

My training studio based in City North (just off Fonthill Road and right next to Finsbury Park tube) is looking at offering a Bootcamp for…

Started by Alison Graham

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alison Graham

BOB

Apparently you can go to the Feis in Finsbury Park today just for Bob Dylan's set and pay a mere £40 - shame they're not doing the same for…

Started by Maddy

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by melanie allen

Tottenham Brewery to Showcase in Devonshire House, Crouch End

Based near Tottenham Hale, Redemption Brewery currently produces five beers: Pale Ale 3.8% Urban Dusk 4.6% Hopspur 4.5% Trinity 3% Porter 5…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service