Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about a new community brass band that I've been involved in setting up.  Originally established…

Started by Craig Boulton

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

Free family drop ins at Bruce Castle Museum August/September

Free family art and craft activities Drop-in Sundays - 2pm to 4pm and school holidays Thursday 1 August Bangle-lithic Friday 2 August Sty…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 2, 2013

New River Cantata Singing Opportunity - Great Start - Men Wanted!

The following from composer Stuie Wood: The New River Cantata will be performed at the Hidden River Festival in Finsbury Park on Sunday 22n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by John D

Creative writing group

Hi I'm looking to either join or start up a creative writing group and wondered if anyone could either point me in the right direction or w…

Started by deepajourno

4 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Emma W

Free photography workshop and other activities - Nature Discovery Day at Railway Fields tomorrow (Sat 27 July)

Here's the running order for activities at Nature Discovery Day tomorrow at Railway Fields. There's something for all ages and it's free! H…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 26, 2013

Talent wanted: DJ's musicians

Im looking for anybody who would like to show off their talents. Maybe your a singer, musician, dj, comedian. Whatever your talent i'd like…

Started by Carla

0 Jul 25, 2013

Summer Drinks Tweet Up - Tomorrow evening at Ferry Boat Inn, Tottenham

Hello, Tottenham Art Group and Tottenham Life are holding a Tweet Up Summer Drinks tomorrow for anyone living in and around Tottenham to ge…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jul 25, 2013

Beautiful baby contest at Noel Park Market this Sunday

His newest Royal Highness isn't the only pretty baby in the land. To prove it, we’re holding a Beautiful Baby Contest at Noel Park Market t…

Started by Rachella

0 Jul 24, 2013

Live Folk and Americana music - Before The Gold Rush

Hello! A quick reminder that Wednesday night this week at The Haberdashery in Crouch End it's Before The Gold Rush (Unplugged) With Feldspa…

Started by Steve Watson

0 Jul 23, 2013

Timetable of Events for Ally Pally's 150th Birthday Party on Sunday

Join us to celebrate 150 years of the extraordinary 21st July 11:00- 16:00 This FREE family community event will celebrate all the amazi…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service