Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday the 1st of Dec - The Button Band

This sunday we have an excellent gig at the Salisbury The Button Band:The Button Band is the latest project from top London Guitarist Andr…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Nov 28, 2013

Disclosure Tickets for sale - tonight Brixton

Hiya - I have 2 tickets for Disclosure tonight @Brixton Academy.  Anyone want them - will give them for £35. 

Started by Iona

0 Nov 28, 2013

Drop-In Crèche Opens in Crouch End!

Christmas comes early for parents! My Crèche is opening Dec 9th at 143 Crouch Hill N8 9QH - why not treat yourself to a leisurely lunch or…

Started by saasha

0 Nov 28, 2013

Places available: Festive Willow Workshop Saturday 30 November, 10am – 4pm

There are places still available on the Festive Willow Workshop this coming Saturday, 30 November. Get in touch with Bruce Castle Museum if…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 25, 2013

At least one film shown locally every weekday this week, most free - what's not to like?

Haringey Film Group Festival http://www.haringeyfilmgroupfestival.org.uk Theme: Visions of Home Final week Monday: West Green More than Hon…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Nov 25, 2013

Crochet 'n Cake at Blend tomorrow 4-5.15pm

It's been busy! I have sent emails but thought I'd do a quick post. If you don't have plans tomorrow afternoon come and learn to crochet at…

Started by Charlene Sandy

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Sandy

New evening Hatha Flow class in Crouch End N8

New Hatha Flow  class  running  on  Wednesdays 7:45- 9:00  pm  at the Haelan Centre Upper   Studio 41 The Broadway, Crouch End, London N…

Started by Noemi Franco

0 Nov 24, 2013

Chance to visit Haringey's 'secret library' today 2 p.m

I was at Hornsey library this morning and noticed they were doing tours of the Reserve Stock - an enormous basement full of books that are…

Started by Maddy

7 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Music on the Ladder - Come and Sing Handel's Messiah - 23 November

Music on the Ladder's next event will be "Come and Sing Handel's Messiah" on Saturday, 23 November.  Since Handel only took 24 days to writ…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Kids Flea Market Sunday 24 November

Sunday 24 November we are organising another Kids Flea Market from 11am til 12.30pm. The first one, last month, was very successful and we…

Started by HarringayMarket

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by HarringayMarket

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service