Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-posting: Male singers wanted

In case any of you weekend-browsers missed this post from earlier in the week: The choir I sing with, Vox Holloway, will be performing Faur…

Started by Maddy

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Domshaw

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF SINGING IN A CHOIR BUT THINK YOU CAN"T SING?

Then come along to SONGWORKS our all inclusive, warm friendly community choir in Crouch End. We sing at Union Church on the junction of Fer…

Started by Singing Denise

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Singing Denise

Photos from Life Drawing Launch in Tottenham

Hello, Just wanted to post a few photos of the new life drawing classes which launched last Thursday evening. (Please excuse my amateur pho…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jan 18, 2014

Pemberton Play Street & Dr Bike Maintenance: Sunday 19th 1-4pm

Another months rolls by and its Play Street again this coming Sunday. If you are passing through to and from the market, feel free to spend…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jan 16, 2014

Male singers wanted.

The choir I sing with, Vox Holloway, will be performing Faure's Requiem on April 6th. We have a small and strong tenor and bass section, bu…

Started by Maddy

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

200km Cycling Event Starting from Harringay

Straight Outta Hackney is a 200km cycling event starting from Harringay. "Straight Outta London to beautiful Herts, Essex and Cambs. Sociab…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jan 15, 2014

Follow Jollybabies on twitter @jollybabiesBR , Parent/child drop in

Mondays 2:00-4:30pm (except bank holidays) Nearest Tube, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green Jolly Babies, A friendly drop in play group for babies…

Started by Natalie Mae

0 Jan 15, 2014

Harringay Green Lanes Festival

OK 2014's here.  So now can anyone let us know the status of the Harringay Green Lanes Festival? At the end of 2013 I heard some rather dis…

Started by andy h

27 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by andy h

Martin Parr lecture at Fortismere

World renowned photographer Martin Parr is coming to Fortismere school on Wednesday the 22nd of January. He will be giving a lecture on his…

Started by Guy Holden

0 Jan 9, 2014

Junior (and senior) Cricketers Wanted

Alexandra Park Cricket Club are looking for new players to join their growing colts cricket section. They will be running sides at U11, U…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 9, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service