Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New cheap vintage clothes sale (most brand new and unworn) - fur gillets, wool coat, new 7 jeans, studded ankle boots, karen millen backles tops

I have the second clear out and I have loads of nearly new/nearly new pairs of 7 jeans (sizes 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 32), fur gillets,…

Started by Hannah Richardson

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Cal

Backgammon friendly set for this Sunday

Just a note following up on my earlier post here http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/backgammon-evening?xg_source=activity that we'…

Started by Sophie W

0 Feb 7, 2014

The Great North London Literary Talent Hunt (but hurry you've only got a week left!)

An opportunity to pitch your novel to two of London’s leading literary agents, at the Big Green Bookshop. How to take part: 1) To book a 10…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by xYz

New Evening Art Classes starting in New Year - Life Drawing in Tottenham

Hello, I'm launching new evening art classes in Tottenham from 16th January 2014 and wanted to let people on here know about them. The fir…

Started by Taz Gray

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Taz Gray

Military meeting in Haringey

I found this interesting article on the Veterans for Peace website about a meeting in Haringey last week. I didn't see any pre-publicity fo…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Feb 3, 2014

Lordship Rec 'EcoHub for Hire' Event

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by pamish

Turnpike Lane Art Group launch 'In the Frame' in N15

2014 sees the launch of TAG's In The Frame. Our aim is to showcase a diverse and eclectic mix of original artworks, presented within the he…

14 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Abi

Free Family Survival Skills Event

"Have some quality time with your child as you learn survival skills on this workshop at WaterWorks Centre nature reserve. "Have a great…

0 Jan 30, 2014

Health and Well-being Classes in Wood Green

A wide range of classes to improve your mental and physical health and develop basic skills are available at The Asian Centre in Caxton Roa…

0 Jan 29, 2014

New at Railway Fields

Saturday saw our first Family Wildlife Art session at Railway Fields, much enjoyed by all. Will be held last Saturday monthly by TCV volunt…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jan 28, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service