Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Football under 5's

Hi all, First time poster, long time viewer. I am trying to find a local football club for my 4yr old. Nothing too serious but happy to h…

Started by Foyster

4 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Foyster

LORDSHIP FEST 20th SEPT 12-6pm

Music from around the world performed by local musicians, some traditional, some modern, a dog show put on by Battersea Dogs home and Wood…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Sep 13, 2014

2PM 2DAY – The Hornsey Allotments and Gardens Show

MY colleague Highgate Councillor Bob Hare has asked me to draw attention to this afternoon's Hornsey Allotments & Gardens Show and his …

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 13, 2014

Open Mic Night at Brouhaha this evening!!

Just a quick reminder for anyone :) Starts at 8pm until 10.30pm!! Singers still welcome on the night!! See you there!!

Started by Paresh Karia

2 Sep 12, 2014

Ally Pally Fireworks Festival (Advance Tickets Only)

This year's Ally Pally Fireworks tickets have just gone on sale. The fireworks start at 7:30pm. On the same day other entertainment will…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 12, 2014

Crouch End Walks Update

https://www.facebook.com/CrouchEndWalksWe have two walks over the coming weeks. Maybe you'd like to come along. On 27th September and 18th…

Started by Paul

0 Sep 12, 2014

Events at Big Green Bookshop

Some forthcoming events at BGB: Thursday September 11th Ladder resident  Maddy Paxman will discussing The Great Below, her critically accla…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 11, 2014

Free Women Only Fitness Classes – Table Tennis & Hula Hooping

The Asian Centre is starting Women Only Fitness Classes on Mondays and Fridays.   Mondays: Activity:  Table Tennis Time:  4.30 pm to 6 pm A…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 11, 2014

Local author Maddy Paxman at the Big Green Bookshop

Just a reminder that I'll be reading from and discussing my book The Great Below - a journey into loss, about the death of my husband Micha…

Started by Maddy

0 Sep 10, 2014

The Story Gallery at Hornsey Library

Daily between Tuesday 9 September 2014 and Friday 26 September 2014 The Story Gallery is a free 3-week event designed to encourage children…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 9, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service