Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not Too Late to Enter the Hornsey Fun Run in aid of Charity

Photo: Tony Gay The YMCA Hornsey Fun Run & Festival is one of the largest community events in North London. With over 2,500 adults and…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 27, 2015

Open Square Gardens Weekend

The spectacular Roof Gardens in Kensington - just one of over 200 gardens taking part in the weekend event Organised by the London Parks a…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

DAWN CHORUS POSTPONED AT RAILWAY FIELDS

Due to bad weather tomorrow's Dawn Chorus Walk is postponed to a new date: MAY 10.

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

1 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Maddy

Falkland Road Play Street - Sunday 3rd May

Please bring your kids along to the Falkland Road Play Street next Sunday 3rd May. The street will be closed for play from 2-5pm (residents…

Started by Nick G-T

0 Apr 25, 2015

Like free beer and quizzes? Try and spot these Harringay locations...

I'm running a small craft beer bar and bottle shop at Chestnuts Market from tomorrow and to promote that I put a little Harringay based qui…

Started by James

1 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Philip

Harringay/Haringey Bike workshop

Before I moved here, I used to sporadically attend the excellent Hackney Bike Workshop http://hackneybikeworkshop.com/ (off Mare Street) Th…

Started by Gordon Curtis

7 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by toni blake

Join us for World Book Night at the Library (today) from 3pm to 6

We have poetry, fiction and non-fiction books to give away for World Book Night today at the library from 3 - 6 - there will be refreshment…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 23, 2015

Fairland Park Planting Day - Sunday 19th April - 11-2

Started by woody

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by ant

Still time to enter the Crouch End Adult 10k and Children's Fun Runs on Sunday 17th May 2015!

There are still spaces left in both the North London YMCA's Crouch End Adult 10k and Children's Fun Run Events on Sunday 17th May 2015. En…

Started by YMCA North London

0 Apr 22, 2015

PRACTICAL GARDENING SKILLS

Have you ever considered a course in gardening? Starts on the 24th April at the community allotment at Mill Mead Rd! Have you ever conside…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 21, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service