Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enjoy singing then come and join a fun choir for the autumn term

If you enjoy singing or want to try a new hobby, then come and join our friendly choir.  We rehearse every Tuesday at the Arts Depot Tally…

Started by Vic Upson

4 Sep 4, 2015

Refugee Fundraiser This Sunday!

All welcome to a drop-in, pay-what-you-like Salsa class. All proceeds from the class will go to CalAid so bring your friends, family, rando…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Sep 3, 2015

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday the 6th of Sep - The Josh Arcoleo Trio

This Sunday we have an amazing Josh Arcoleo Trio .featuring Josh on sax,James Maddren on Drums and Mick Coady on bass. It will be excellent…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Sep 1, 2015

The Quarter 7 Released Today!

Issue 7 of The Quarter has been released today! Have a look inside to see lots of events happening in Haringay for families, music lovers a…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 1, 2015

Hit me l Peter Blake on Ian Dury l 1PM Sunday 30 l Radio 6

BBC 6 celebrates Pop Art Peter Blake revisits London's Poet Laureate Ian Dury, exploring Dury's art college days. Listen in http://www.bb

Started by matthew cuthbert

0 Aug 30, 2015

Harringay in Bloom Best Front Garden 2015

Did anyone Know who is the winner for the best front Garden? I haven't see any post about who they are or any picture yet. I will love to g…

Started by Adilson Pereira

4 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Barry Collie

ZUMBA FOR LADIES!

Have fun and get Fit & Active! Put a bounce in your step and get the pulse racing and the heart pumping. Tuesdays 10-11am. Lordship HU…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

4 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Lordship Hub Coop

Tomorrow at the Big green Bookshop! Stories, prizes, art

Started by NIck and Lizzy

0 Aug 26, 2015

Running groups?

I've recently returned from South America where I learnt that long distance running is a team rather than solitary sport. I really got into…

Started by Dulce Pedroso

9 Aug 25, 2015

Hidden River Festival 2015 - 12th September 2015 12-6:30pm

The Hidden River Festival is an free annual waterside festival, giving local people a chance to enjoy a mix of live music, food stalls, art…

Started by Marc McKenna

0 Aug 25, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service