Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gospel type Mass

Any church to recommend  for a christmas mass, gospel type, around the ladder for the 24th ?

Started by Liilly Grenouille

10 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Cinema Club for the Over 60's; Ricki and the Flash; The Vue; Mon, Dec 28; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is Ricki and the Flash starring Academy Award winning actress Meryl Streep The venue is The…

Started by Cowper

3 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by John D

Carol singing

Are they doing communal Carol singing in the Harringay Community Gardens this year, does anyone know?

Started by Maddy

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Christmas lights walk through London

I'd like to recommend Julia Smith's blogspot about walks you can do from Harringay - the recent Christmas lights one looks lovely, and the…

Started by Maddy

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Script writing courses?

Hello Does anyone know of any short courses on script writing in the local area? Its a long shot I know x marika

Started by Marika

7 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Kate Pemberton

Carols by Candlelight - THIS SUNDAY

Come and join us on Sunday, 20 December at St. Paul's Church, Wightman Road for our annual Carols by Candlelight service.  This is a tradit…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Dec 15, 2015

the nutcracker 14th dec evening

I have two tickets to see the Nutcracker tomorrow night at the royal opera house and can sadly no longer go. Tickets cost me 57each, if any…

Started by lvm2013

0 Dec 13, 2015

Tottenham Ploughman WinterFest at Bruce Castle 13 Dec

We've had lots of last minute emails from people who want to sell at the WinterFest. Obviously we can't accommodate everyone and it's frust…

Started by Cheryl Cohen

3 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Sandi

Moka Mauritian Tapa Night

So, meandering home one Saturday after doing the Finsbury Park run, we stopped in Moka.  They told us they do a Mauritian Tapas night on th…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

0 Dec 8, 2015

Dirty Water & Garageland present: THE PARKINSONS + Scraps + Plastic Propaganda (Germany)

Friday 11 december 2015 8:00pm - midnight The Finsbury Pub 336 Green Lanes N4 1BY London https://www.facebook.com/events/1483611341943104

Started by Spike

1 Dec 7, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service