Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday 21st of Feb - Martin Speake's Mafarowi

A great gig at The Salisbury this Sunday night....... Martin Speake's Mafarowi "A newly formed project that is a pared-down version of my…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Feb 15, 2016

February half-term activities run by @haringeycouncil

Haringey Council are running a number of sports and leisure activities for half-term, many of them free or low-cost. Find out what's going…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 15, 2016

St Marys Pre Loved Sale and pop up cafe

Stall 4 All Events are please to announce that we are hosting a fantastic pop up Pre-Loved sale on the 12th March 2016 in conjunction with…

Started by Clare Leach

0 Feb 11, 2016

Ash Wednesday is Today: St Paul's Harringay, Service of Ashes at 7.30 pm

Started by Fr Eric J. Lobsinger

2 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Pregnancy yoga

I've just started (second time around) pregnancy yoga at Julie Tortora's house in Elyne Road, near Harringay station. She has space in her…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

0 Feb 6, 2016

Little Explorers on Saturdays - Storytime Craft at Bruce Castle Museum

Free activities for children 2 to 4 years old. 10am - 11amAll children must be accompanied by an adult. No adult admitted without an accomp…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 4, 2016

New Programme of Writing Workshop Courses from Haringey Literature Live!

Haringey Literature Live! have lots of exciting writing courses for you to choose from at The Chocolate Factory, N22 - novel writing, poetr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 4, 2016

Jazz at The Salisbury presents -Sun Feb 7th - Paolo Duerte's Overground Collective

Another great gig at The Salisbury this sunday The OverGround Collective is an 18-piece band put together by the Portuguese composer Paul…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Feb 2, 2016

Cinema Club for the Over 60's; Suffragette; The Vue; Mon, Jan 25; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is Suffragette starring Carey Mulligan, Helena Bonham Carter and Meryl Streep. Synopsis Thi…

Started by Cowper

10 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Cowper

Haydn concert in rehearsal

I sing in Bart's choir and, this term, we are preparing to perform Haydn's Creation at the Royal Festival Hall on Wednesday 13th April.  I…

Started by Dick Harris

0 Feb 1, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service