Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Day @ Tottenham Fire Station

Screenshot from here

Started by EMC2

0 Apr 27, 2016

Mayor's Walk a Mile for charity - 14th May

The Mayor of Haringey, Cllr Jennifer Mann, is inviting residents of the Borough, together with their families and friends, to take part in…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 27, 2016

Making Wightman Our Own (For 6 Months At Least)

Anyone not know that Wightman is closed for the next few months? How do we make the most of it? Wightman has been a most unloved part of ou…

Started by Justin Guest

22 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Penny A

Finsbury Park Spring Jumble Trail Sat 24/04/16 more stalls needed on the ladder

Sell what you want from your front garden, register here for only £5 http://www.jumbletrail.com/event/Finsbury+Park+Spring+2016

Started by Lauren

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Finsbury Park Jumble Trail 24th April

I'm not the organiser of this but I saw it on Facebook and thought I would mention here as I hadn't seen anyone else post. Basically this…

Started by Lauren

3 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Come and collect a free book (to keep!) at Stroud Green and Harringay Library for World Book Night

To celebrate World Book Night, you are invited to pop into Stroud Green and Harringay Library and pick up a free book. The give away is bet…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Improving the environment – Collage Arts exhibition at the Karamel restaurant, Coburg Road until 20th May

The exhibition is on display in Karamel restaurant, 4 Coburg Road, London N22 6UJ from 12th April until 20th May 2016. More here.

Started by EMC2

1 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by EMC2

Tree Planting at Springfield Park, Bounds Green, 10.30am tomorrow!

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Apr 15, 2016

Crouch End Open Studios 2016

Your chance to meet artists in local studios, cafes and other venues. Free entry to all venues to view and buy original artwork, includin…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2016

"The Divide" - a Call to Arms, and a Powerful Warning

This film was brought to my attention by friend and colleague Kevin Harris. If he says it's worth catching, then it probably is. Since th…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service