Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art Workshop

The Hornsey Children's Library held a new 'Save Me' art workshop of the artist IMPREINT on the 13th May 2016 in collaboration with The Line…

Started by The Line Girl

0 May 22, 2016

North Harringay's Spring Fair- THIS SATURDAY!!

Hi all, The North Harringay Primary fair is only a few days away! Please come and enjoy the games, bouncy castle, tombola, face painting a…

Started by Nicky Gunter

3 May 22, 2016
Reply by Souvarine

Summer of Love

A celebration of all things Sixties, with readings, live music and wild anecdotes. Expect lashings of peace, love and liberation, plus a ce…

Started by Mick Kidd

0 May 20, 2016

Wonderful Hatha Yoga Class

Hi Everyone! :) I attend a wonderful Hatha yoga class run by the lovely Hannah at the Platform's Dance Studio by the fire station on Hornse…

Started by Haringey Cat

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by BibaLiba

One for the kids? Hornsey Fire Station Open Day

Details here.

Started by EMC2

1 May 18, 2016

Walk London 'Spring into Summer Weekend' 21st - 22nd May

Walk London's *free* led walks around all parts of London - booking required  See walks and book a place at Walk London

Started by Liz

1 May 14, 2016
Reply by Geoffrey Shorter

Big Harringay Pot Luck - Let's Build Community

Uniting Harringay residents for a community pot luck lunch. Share some food, share some music, come down to the New River Studios and meet…

Started by Kitty Jackson

9 May 14, 2016
Reply by Kitty Jackson

Breathing London Photography Project

BREATHING LONDON (Not strictly entirely Harringay focussed, but I hope it's ok to post?) The Royal Photographic Society recently launched T…

Started by EMC2

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by pamish

New River Network Day of Action!

The first New River Network Day of Action will be on 28th May 2016. See the flyer  here for details.

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

0 May 12, 2016

Tennis in Downhills Park this Summer

Open Day 2-4pm, 28 May 2016 Play for free. Adult and junior classes To book your place visit: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/OpenDays/Downhil

Started by Liz

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service