Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Holiday Fun - activities for children and young people in Haringey

Haringey Council's round up of activities in Haringey for children and young people is now published. Click here to read [pdf]

Started by Liz

0 Jul 7, 2016

Are you an aspiring jazz bass player?

Would you like to practise jazz pieces with a pianist? Do get in touch if you live locally and are keen to do this...

Started by Jenny

2 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Jenny

Rainy day kids activities

My family have just arrived from NZ and I'm wondering what things I can do with my 4 year old and 1 year old on rainy days during the week?…

Started by Victoria Christine Stewart

5 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Victoria Christine Stewart

Muswell Hill Four Walks - a new publication from Hornsey Historical Society

Newly published by Hornsey Historical Society - Muswell Hill Four Walks. A new historical walk booklet. Lots of photos. Great text. Just £4…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Jul 2, 2016

Hornsey Music Festival 1 - 3 July

Hornsey singer-songwriter Tim Thackray This evening was the launch party for the 2016 Hornsey Music Festival. We were treated to the very…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Yoga Triathlon this Sunday

A friend of mine is running a Yoga Triathlon this Sunday in Crouch End at One Yoga London in the Hornsey Town Hall. Its one hour chi runni…

Started by JD

0 Jun 29, 2016

Classical Music Spectacular - cancelled I think

Just went to Fairlands and discovered that the Classical music event at Fairlands has been cancelled due to rain.

Started by Alice Mezzo

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Charlotte A

Free Mosaic Workshops - Muswell Festival this Saturday 25/6

Artists Resource Mosaic Workshop Come and take part in this amazing Art Project for the community! Midsummer Muswell Festival 2016 - 
Sat…

Started by Leona Matuszak

0 Jun 23, 2016

Punk Community Choir with Folk Rhythm and Blues for Hornsey Music Festival

Images: Hornsey Music Festival This year's free Hornsey Music Festival is packing in a range of the diverse acts to make the 2016 festival…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 22, 2016

Punk.London

40 years ago something called punk burst onto the London music scene. Now the big business of UK culture & tourism yeneurodollar wants…

Started by matt

0 Jun 20, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service