Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Labi Siffre Speaks at Newington Green Unitarian Church

Hi there, Tickets are still available for the 2016 Richard Price Memorial Lecture with Labi Siffre Weds 26th October Doors at 19.00, 19:3…

Started by L F T Snowflake

0 Oct 22, 2016

Family drop in fun at Bruce Castle Museum this half term

Birthday Bash - Celebrate the history of Bruce Castle on the 110th anniversary of the opening of Bruce Castle Museum this half term Wednesd…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Liz

Tennis coaching

Hey everyone, Looking to improve your tennis level? I can help you, my name is Bianca and I am a tennis coach. I give individual lessons fo…

Started by Cristina Jaramago Bertrand

1 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

Match&Fuse London Festival Comes to Harringay

Empty Taxi - at New River Studios next Friday (Image: Empty Taxi) Now in its fourth year, the annual Match&Fuse London festival brings…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 21, 2016

A Suffragettes Song

Don't miss out, Friday sold out and tickets selling fast.  A great nights entertainment and a good old fashioned sing along.

Started by Vic Upson

0 Oct 18, 2016

Cricket in Tottenham

Cricket for all in Tottenham: starting soon at the Selby Centre, Saturdays 3-5pm. Inclusive cricket, all ages, genders, abilities are welco…

Started by kitt

5 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by NeilT

Fireworks - Wild Wolf - how to buy tickets locally before 5 November

Hopefully you've seen the Events posting - it really is a great night, run by the Explorers (with expert fireworks help) with lovely stalls…

Started by S Williams

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by S Williams

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sun 16th of Oct - Machimbombo

A great gig at The Salisbury on Sunday 16th of oct - Machimbombo Machimbombo is a new quartet from London-based Frisell-influenced guitari…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Oct 13, 2016

October Half Term Fun - activities for children and young people!

There is an extensive programme of activities running across the borough for children and young people in Haringey, taking place this Octob…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 13, 2016

Carry on London 2016 - Sling Show in Holloway 5th November

Interested in using a sling for your baby, toddler or pre-schooler but don’t know where to start? Do you have a sling already but it isn’t…

Started by JackiD

0 Oct 13, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service