Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury presents -13th of nov - london jazz fest - Adam Osmianski Organ Trio and Project Terrarium

A great gig at the Sals this Sunday as part of London Jazz fest Adam Osmianski Organ Trio plays Grant Green's Street of DreamsAdam Osmians…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Nov 8, 2016

What's on in Haringey Libraries in November

We have a super swinging sixties afternoon at Stroud Green and Harringay Library this month, there are free classic movies at St Ann's and…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 3, 2016

2016 Poppy Day Services in Haringey

Armistice Day, Friday November 11 10.45am - local schoolchildren, clergy and residents will gather at the War Memorial in the Garden of Re…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 3, 2016

Step into the Sixties "Talking about my generation": Music, Mods, Motown and Marches at the Library

The Friends of Stroud Green and Harringay Library are delighted to present an afternoon dedicated to the Sixties at the library on Saturday…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 2, 2016

Alexandra Palace Fireworks - Friday

Hi all I have a spare ticket for Friday night Ally Pally firework and entrance to the Beer Festival. If anyone is interested I would be hap…

Started by Elena Damiani

0 Nov 2, 2016

Have your Christmas Party at the Hub - Lordship Recreation Ground N17

Book your Christmas party at Tottenham’s best community venue! Reasonable room hire: music system, tables and chairs included. Catering pac…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Nov 1, 2016

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sun 30th of Oct - Soner Ersen Band

An amazing band at The Salisbury on Sunday  30th of oct - Soner Ersen BandSoner Ersen is a London based jazz pianist and an educator. He is…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Oct 27, 2016

Goalkeeper Required

Hi All, I play in a 6 aside league on a Saturday morning at Islington arts and media school in Finsbury park. Our regular goalkeeper is no…

Started by nick k

1 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Peter Chalk

Tottenham Winter Festival - Sat 3rd Dec - Call out for Local Talant

Hi we are organising this years Winter festival at Tottenham Green. Saturday 3rd Dec. 12-6pm We are looking for a couple more acts to comp…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

0 Oct 26, 2016

Freedom of Information & a Finnish Graphic Novella

I know this is very late notice but ... ● Do you like comics and graphic novels? ● Do you think Freedom of Information and Freedom of speec…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Oct 26, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service