Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Epidemic of car break-ins on the Ladder and beyond…

if you don’t already know thieves are using sophisticated scammers to open cars by breaching their remote locking system. Drivers arrive, d…

Started by Alan Martin Day

4 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by Andy Newman

Had your recycling bin stolen today?

If so, I saw one of our 'locals' wheeling it between Harringay Road and the Salisbury Hotel at abour 1220 this afternoon. He was heading so…

Started by Devon Williams

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Stav Aristides

NHS app scam

Just received convincing email from 'nhs' announcing digital Covid vaccination certificate. Takes you through convincing mock up of NHS app…

Started by Philip

1 Jul 4, 2021
Reply by Philip

Beware around Barclays cashpoint opposite Old Ale Emporium

Hi Just behind a guy who had been distracted by a man while he/accomplice apparently snatched his card at the cashpoint on Green Lanes oppo…

Started by Sinbad

0 Jun 30, 2021

Women being stalked N4, N5, N16

Male driver in a Silver Volvo 4x4/SUV reg HG19 0FK I believe this has been reported to the police by a young woman cyclist who managed to e…

Started by elfi jenkins

0 Jun 15, 2021

Window boxes stolen

Our planters were stolen from our sills last night. We have security cameras and have good footage of the thieves. We’ll report it but don’…

Started by Conlon

21 Jun 6, 2021
Reply by Elaine W

Home Security

If your garden backs onto the Parkland Walk, make sure doors and windows are closed when no one is at home. Yesterday, I saw someone creepi…

Started by V Shipp

0 May 31, 2021

Bike thieves

Hello , just an alert that the bicycle thieves are out and about in the area. Saw a pair outside the twelve pins pub (on Seven Sisters Road…

Started by gary campbell

4 May 23, 2021
Reply by gary campbell

Battered old white van that has a police siren and blue flashing lights in it radiator grill?

I've seen this twice this week flying around with its siren on and its police lights flashing jumping red lights and flying down bus lanes…

Started by Al

1 May 21, 2021
Reply by kotkas

Stolen potted trees from front doorstep

We had two trees stolen from the front doorstep of our house last night. One bay and one olive, in distinctive pots. If anyone happens to s…

Started by Pete

11 May 9, 2021
Reply by Vlatka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service