Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another fatal shooting near Ducketts Common

A young man has been shot dead and two others left injured after an incident on Green Lanes between Frobisher and Falkland Roads. Emergency…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Shooting on Green Lanes last night

Green Lanes was closed between Frobisher and Effingham this morning, not sure if it still is. The shooting was around 1030 last night on th…

Started by Costa

0 Sep 22, 2021

Possible door-to-door scam in Beresford Road

This evening, we have been visited twice by someone who was offering to help recover money that customers had been overcharged for energy d…

Started by Andrew Mawby

5 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Police boss promises action over drugs issue at neighbourhood meeting

This evening, Superintendent Chris Jones attended the local community safety partnership (LCSP) meeting at Allison Road Hall to meet Ladder…

Started by Hugh

43 Sep 15, 2021
Reply by Andy Newman

Appeal for witnesses: Tottenham murder

I happened upon this sad scene earlier in the week in the Lordship Recreation Park. It happened near the dirt bike track close to the Broad…

Started by H.Winklemann

2 Sep 11, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Bag stolen from a house on Fairfax Road

Hi,  My neighbour had her bag stolen late last night. It's an army print rucksack with her books, work, scripts and stuff in it that she's…

Started by Leanne

2 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by Leanne

Minor misdemeanour - paper stolen from outside my door

Doorstep newspaper trimmed & blurred.mp4 Woke up on Saturday to find this footage from my video doorbell of a Lycra-clad lady nicking…

Started by Clare Heal

14 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by John Leeming

Oh How Nice !

Your unique claim reference is: A312822/174412 You have received this email to be notified that the Government of the United Kingdom has is…

Started by John D

9 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by SoToBro

Door to door scam - young man claiming to be from a youth community project

I just had a young man knocking door to door on our street on the ladder, claiming to be an ex-offender trying to get on the straight and n…

Started by ebi

2 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Bank card stolen from Barclays Green Lanes

Maybe this happens a lot but I just had my bank card stolen out of the cash point at Barclays on Green Lanes whilst I was trying to use it.…

Started by Jessica Turner

9 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service