Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing council and/or Veolia policy on contaminated recycling

The council sets out a policy for when they see the wrong stuff in a green recycle bin: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/environment-and-waste/re

Started by CanadianMichael

21 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Some Things REALLY make me appreciate Haringey Councll

Sometimes I have cause to thank the heavens for Haringey Council.  This morning I had a very simple task to resolve with Enfield Council. O…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

Former Haringey Lib Dem Leader Cllr Sarah Elliott (Crouch End) defects to Labour

Couldn't find this topic elsewhere when I posted mine but now have, so I've deleted mine. Here's the original topic I missed: http://www.ha

Started by Chris Setz

4 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

St Anne's Ward.. another stitch up attempt

Just heard that it appears that a local Labour CLP has cancelled their all member nomination meeting to be replaced by a GC delegate meetin…

Started by Philip

17 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Philip

Community opposition grows to towers by river

Opposition is building to the proposed 21 storey towers at Hale Wharf, the riverside site at Tottenham Hale, proposed by Muse developers, t…

Started by Quentin Given

15 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

I've been asked by a shyer member to put up this topic in the hope that more people will contribute their ideas and strategies, inspired by…

Started by Chris Setz

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

Veolia recycling - not picking up in Umfreville Road

Has anyone else had their recycling bins labelled by the recycling contractors as containing items not recyclable? A nicely printed label a…

Started by Melvyn

14 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay By-Election Result

I've just hear that today's election was won by Zena Brabazon (Labour). Congratulations Zena. We all look forward to working with you. 

Started by Hugh

27 Aug 5, 2016

Former Cllr Jeremy Corbyn in Harringay supporting Zena Brabazon

Residents on Beresford Rd got a lovely surprise this evening when a former Cllr for the ward knocked on their door to remind the to vote to…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

47 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

New Box junctions in Green Lanes Harringay

The new box junctions serve a useful purpose for those wishing to access or leave a street on the Ladder. however, a note of caution.  They…

Started by Alan Martin Day

7 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by dbh1954

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service