Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

"I have so many bad rental stories. In one case, an agency told us their £300 fees would include 'everything'. Then, the landlord decided…

Started by Martina Weitsch

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

Let the council know your budget priorities

Hi - have you told us yet what your budget priorities are for your borough? The council has lost 40% of our budget (in real terms) becaus…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

1 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

My Response to Litter Enforcement

I wanted to reply to the council for their recently published efforts on tackling street littering. It's a great move but I think there are…

Started by ZNers

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by AlexConx

Haringey and the State of Public Parks

Earlier this year the Heritage Lottery Fund financed the second UK-wide review of the state of public parks. The report found,  It is clear…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Abi

Haringey Green Party vigorously opposes the Boundary Commission proposals for Hornsey & Wood Green and for Tottenham

‘Boundaries of electoral constituencies need to be changed from time to time to reflect changes in population, but they should be based on…

Started by Martina Weitsch

11 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Mary

One Harringay Cllr amongst 20 Cllrs challenging the Hornsey Town Hall decision

You might have expected the 8 Lib Dem Cllrs in Haringey to have 'called-in' the unanimous decision on 18th Oct by the Council's 'Cabinet' o…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by John D

Railway Approach Hampden Road London N8 0HG

Permission granted for works on Hampden Road. HGY/2016/1573 http://planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/ApplicationSearchServ

Started by Moine Bergson

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey in Bloom 2016

Haringey in Bloom 2016 has been cancelled this year .

Started by Barry Collie

3 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Andy Newman

Haringey's MPs sign up to post-referendum environment pledge

Twenty people turned up on Friday 14th October to witness both Haringey’s MPs, Catherine West and David Lammy, signing up to the environmen…

Started by Quentin Given

5 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

Former leader of Haringey Lib Dems announces switch to Labour

Article from Ham & High published today: http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/former_leader_of_haringey_lib_dems_announces_switch_to_labour_1_

Started by Antoinette

22 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service