Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Avoid Western Road Recycling Centre today?

We walked past twice this morning, an hour apart - traffic was queuing back to Coburg Road.

Started by EMC2

37 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by James C

Can't renew parking permit

I have been trying without success to renew my parking permit online this week - I enter all the details and upload the required documents,…

Started by Maddy

15 May 30, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Resident parking permit for temporary car got us a ticket - what would you do?

Hi all, Our permanent car was involved in accident and is currently being repaired. We were given a temporary hire car for 2 weeks.  A few…

Started by Dominik

1 May 30, 2018
Reply by Antoinette

Parking permit fail

Does everyone get this result when trying to get a parking permit online, or is it just me?  And what am I meant to do meanwhile with a c…

Started by pamish

6 May 28, 2018
Reply by pamish

Wanted: proof-reader at Haringey Council

This may seem to be small beer compared to the pothole disgrace and the parking permit meltdown but, FGS,  " If we do not here from you by…

Started by John D

6 May 25, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

What's next for Claire K?

Well, it seems 10 years of hard work has its reward.. This popped up on my phone the other day. https://www.ft.com/content/1c90f590-4fb1-11

Started by andy h

32 May 21, 2018
Reply by andy h

Haringey Rated as One of Worst Boroughs in UK for Care Home Quality

Charity Independent Age has used data published by the Care Quality Commission to calaculate that Haringey is one of the worst perfroming…

Started by Hugh

1 May 21, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Veoliarse 2.0

Anyone on Lothair South still not had their bins emptied? I spoke with them this morning and the are adamant the bins were collected on Wed…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

9 May 20, 2018
Reply by vaneska

Are Residents' Car parking Services still at Station Road?

I forgot to apply for my residents parking permit before it expired. Can you no longer go to the council offices at Station Road, Wood Gree…

Started by Jane

5 May 14, 2018
Reply by Jane

Renewing annual residents' parking permit

Hi all I renewed my parking permit today but could not see where I could print it out. I have e-mailed the Council but they take approximat…

Started by Bee

14 May 14, 2018
Reply by Mark Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service