Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinkham Way - Open Letter To Council Leader From Pinkham Way Alliance

PINKHAM WAY – INCLUSION OF GRADE 1 SITE FOR NATURE CONSERVATION (SINC) IN DRAFT REG 19 NORTH LONDON WASTE PLAN (NLWP) Dear Councillor Ejiof…

Started by STEPHEN BRICE

2 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

Following my earlier posts about the proposed Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum (linked via tag), a formal application has now been lodged…

Started by Hugh

47 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Borough Leaf Clearing

Seems Haringey are starting to Sweep Leaves. Noticing the Purple bags full of Leaves Down Gladstone Avenue. Was at Highgate on Tuesday. The…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

What to do when recycling non-collection seems wrong

We received the 'label of shame' this week, which suggests we are not putting recyclables in our recycling bin. Without labouring on my bac…

Started by Dan

9 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by JJ B

Please Sign the Pinkham Way Alliance Petition

On October 18th, Haringey's Regulatory Committee voted to advise the Cabinet to remove the Pinkham Way site from the draft North London Was…

Started by STEPHEN BRICE

1 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

Haringey's pension funds in fossil fuels - petition

Haringey was one of the first local councils to start moving its pension funds away from coal and oil - but it still has significant holdin…

Started by Quentin Given

20 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Michele

Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

Cllr Ishmael Osamor "admitted three charges of possessing drugs with intent to supply and a fourth charge of possession in a hearing at Bou…

Started by JHauptman

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Community Infrastructure Levy Consultation

When a new development like the Hampden Road development goes up the developer must pay a certain amount to the council called the Communit…

Started by Justin Guest

18 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by dm

MPs' violent language put into music video

Channel 4 News https://youtu.be/uYPP7enGvcU

Started by matt

0 Oct 28, 2018

Parking permits

Am I able to get visitor and resident parking permits from the Haringey council office in Wood Green? I don't have time to do it online as…

Started by Annapurna

0 Oct 28, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service