Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refuse Service

In General believe residents get a reasonable Service Big issue if recycling Bins As often refused as recyclable and remain on footway for…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Apr 21, 2020

New Shadow Cabinet

It is good to see David Lammy, taking his place again in the new Shadow Cabinet. He has been very vocal of late but usually on issues of gr…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

13 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Has Haringey council or your housing association closed concierge services and cut cleaning during COVID-19?

New government guidance ‘Covid-19: Cleaning in non-healthcare settings’ states that 'Fortunately, normal cleaning methods do kill this vir…

Started by Richard Matz

3 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Richard Matz

Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

I realise i may be just be in *Day 100 in the big brother house wfh grumpiness*.. but does anyone else feel the letter , marked 'please do…

Started by sparkle

12 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sign against the Council taking money out from Harringay and Noel Park areas

Hi neighbours, I've just come across a consultation from the council which I think we all should comment on. Long-short, the council has co…

Started by Elena

27 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by Alexander

Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

If I'm reading today's council briefing right, Haringey is no longer enforcing on-street parking restrictions in order to allow emergency h…

Started by Maddy

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Residential CPZ parking suspended?

Hello all. Is there any truth in the rumour that Residential CPZ parking has been suspended in the borough due to the Coronavirus outbreak?…

Started by Al

2 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Al

Pavement repair Umfreville Road

The council are apparently going ahead with repairing the pavements on Umfreville Road, starting 30th March and apparently going on for 10…

Started by Maddy

0 Mar 26, 2020

Residents' parking changes, Green Lanes A CPZ

The shared use (residents permits and 'pay by phone') parking places adjacent to Green Lanes will be changed to 'pay by phone' only - resid…

Started by Gordon T

3 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Make Votes Matter Meeting Suspended

The Pandemic has forced North London Make Votes Matter to suspend its meetings at The Friends Meeting House, Muswell Hill until things sett…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

0 Mar 20, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service