Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are Haringey Trying to be Terrible?

I see the "My Account" service on the Haringey website has been updated. Everyone's account has been deleted (along with all the reports yo…

Started by Darren Jones

8 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by John D

Haringeys No Dumping Signs

A Fortune has been spent on these signs, with a report possible fine of up to £50.000 Yet if you use the email on banner, they do not go th…

Started by Bob Ruggles

19 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Electoral registration form - what a farce!

I've just tried - and failed - to confirm voter details in our household. I received the form, which was dated 16 August 2017 last month. A…

Started by Julia Snell

2 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by Pat

Is the Haringey Development Vehicle dead?

https://www.haringey.gov.uk/regeneration/haringey-development-vehicle Last update here was two years ago What are the plans for re-develo…

Started by Darren Jones

3 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by Head

Haringey Council to Seize Empty Homes for Homeless Residents

Haringey Council says it is initiating a programme to clamp down on empty homes. A report to Cabinet this week (attached below) said it i…

Started by Hugh

13 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Selling of Council Leaseholds to a New Freeholder/Landlord

Is anyone aware of a change in the building/planning regulations that allows private development companies to sign up, for cash, council le…

Started by Lesley Ramm

7 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Waste fire warning for summer season

From Veolia: Veolia and Haringey Council call on the public to help prevent fires and practise safe waste disposal behaviours With warmer w…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Book and Order telephone line now available for some Haringey libraries

The new Haringey Libraries Book and Order telephone line is now available at the following  libraries  Muswell Hill St Ann’s Stroud Green…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 22, 2020

Firs House blaze - there was no fire risk assessment

Homes for Haringey had not done a fire risk assessment at Firs House, where 70 firefighters attended with breathing apparatus and rescue…

Started by Paul Burnham

6 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by A Williams

Western Road Tip

Is now taking bookings for larger items As per there Web site Much needed with All the building work going on in Borough

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Jul 21, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service