Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey's 2010-2011 budget revealed

See the full story in the Hornsey Journal...............(And, yes I've out this is the 2010 Elections category. Well really where else coul…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 12, 2010

Plans for the Whittington Hospital 24hr A&E

North Central London NHS have drawn up their plans for the future health care of Harringay residents.The future of our nearest 24hr acciden…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Feb 11, 2010

HoL & Local Elections 2010

On May 6th this year we have the next local elections.In the past local elections have passed me by somewhat; I've voted if I've had the ti…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 11, 2010

You're watching Town Hall TV

The soapbox is giving way to the soap opera in Britain’s town halls. Local authorities are setting up online television channels to promote…

Started by Hugh

16 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Council-run newspapers not a misuse of public money"

nor are they being used to further political agendas, says Audit Commission,More at Guardian Media

Started by Liz

11 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Keeping Tabs on how Harringay is Faring

A new Civic Health report that will take the pulse of modern England and allow people to see how voting patterns, social habits and feeling…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 2, 2010

How does Haringey Measure up to Arnstein's Ladder

Over on the Help clear the passage post, kas has mentioned Arnstein's Ladder as a measure of citizen participation. Here's the Ladder:…

Started by Hugh

28 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alison P

Brian Haley (again)

So funny!

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

23 Jan 30, 2010

Has the use of the internet for e-democracy just become an election issue?

e-government bulletin has just reported the following: Tories Pledge £1 Million For 'Crowdsourced Policy' The Conservative Party is offeri…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Hugh

A new way to finding planning applications near you

Hate ploughing through that PDF to find out what planning applications are being put in near you?Well Mash the State's Adrian Short may hav…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service