Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Government's Financial Settlement for the councils of London

Info attached - make of it what you will. (I'm a little busy today and set myself back with all the traffic stuff!)

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by matt

Parking Charges Increase - Call-in successful

I was at the Overview & Scrutiny call-in last night. The Labour cabinet will have to think again on their plans to increase parking cha…

Started by Karen Alexander

18 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Arrival of Localism Bill heralded amidst controversy over funding cuts

With the goal of handing more power back to local people, The Localism Bill was published today.   But whilst it was being heralded by the…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 13, 2010

Protest against Lynne Featherstone MP planned for Saturday

Sat 11 December 12noonRally at the Clock Tower, Crouch End. Lynne Featherstone MP, SHAME ON YOU! Lynne Featherstone MP is the Home Office M…

Started by Helen Riley

13 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Helen Riley

'Many Londoners aged over 50 are 'dissatisfied'

BBC: 'Many Londoners aged over 50 are 'dissatisfied' Quote; London has the lowest concentration of people aged over 50 but it also has th…

Started by matt

18 Dec 11, 2010

Help decide where the axe should fall in Haringey

Announcing a new survey on residents spenidng priorities, Council Leader Claire Kober had the following to say: "Our borough is bracing its…

Started by Hugh

9 Dec 10, 2010

Gritting

Why were residential roads in Highgate gritted but not ladder roads? I'm just talking the footpaths here too by the way. People are still h…

Started by John McMullan

33 Dec 9, 2010

Control shift as powers move to communities

Communities and Local Government secretary Eric Pickles is expected to present his long-awaited Localism Bill imminently. The Bill is expec…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 9, 2010

Protest outside Featherstone's office Wed 8th December

The f word is calling, on behalf of Olivia Bailey the NUS national women’s officer, for women to protest outside the office of the Lib Dem…

Started by matt

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by matt

Haringey Council "to use HR data to help allocate budget cuts"

Haringey Council is using HR metrics to "test the organisation's fitness" as the public sector faces budget cuts, delegates at the CIPD’s m…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service