Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local grassroots Haringey campaign picked up by media

The Save Haringey's Children's Centres petition campaign to Michael Gove made headlines today. BBC London's news bulletins on BBC Breakf…

Started by Daisy Heath

0 May 12, 2011

Budget Cuts - Adult social care - public consultation by Haringey Council

Just added to Council website and I thought you might be interested in taking part in this if you object to cuts in budgets to services for…

Started by Lesley Ramm

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Children's Centres: update regards cuts.

See here from the council website.   And a report from the Haringey Independent.

Started by matt

0 May 12, 2011

Any suggestions about how public accountabilty for Haringey Council can be excercised

I'm fully aware that this topic is not going to be of great interest for everyone (Would I be interested if I wasn't writing this?). But, i…

Started by Hugh

0 May 9, 2011

Got stuff to throw out? Now's the time

I rang Veolia this afternoon to enquire about the cost of having a sofa and armchair collected. How much did it cost? Nada, zilch, zip. App…

Started by Hugh

15 May 7, 2011
Reply by pamish

So how are you voting on 5/5? Can Victor Vote Counter help?

I intend to vote, but I'm not sure I'm clear about my choice. What about you? The Electoral Commission has produced a short(?) video to ex…

Started by Hugh

59 May 7, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

No To Cuts In Haringey's Parks! - Petition

The Friends of Parks Forum are organising a petition against the cuts in Haringey park staff. There is a copy of the petition attached as a…

Started by Liz

5 May 7, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Research Online from home with Haringey Libraries

In case you haven't come across this - Haringey Libraries offer a range of free online resources that can be accessed over the internet. Y…

Started by Hugh

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Liz

Ebooks from Haringey Libraries on Smartphones

Just checking back at the ebooks section of Haringey Library and spotted they have apps for iphones and and android. Has anyone tried them…

Started by Liz

0 May 3, 2011

Area Committees for Haringey and some very frank commentary on current arrangements

I'm not sure how I've managed to fail posting about this given that I've been aware of it since last year. But, given my less than optimal…

Started by Hugh

16 May 1, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service