Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No right turn on Hewit rd

We had a leaflet from haringey today saying that the decision to reverse the traffic flow had been shelved and instead a no right turn woul…

Started by pipplypig

62 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by KatieH

Newsnight, 22/04 - freedom of speech

I just watched last night's newsnight. I can't really talk about it because. This is a shame as education aside there were some really inte…

Started by John McMullan

18 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Register to vote by 6 May + watch EU debate live tonight

The deadline for registering to vote in the EU and local elections which take place on 22 May is fast approaching. You can do so here:  htt…

Started by Germana

0 Apr 28, 2014

Council surgery today, 20/4/2014. Normal service

Just to let you know, I'll be doing my surgery as usual today, the 20th April. It wil run from 11 to 12 at the CAB Offices on the Corner of…

Started by David Schmitz

8 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

So who paid for the Cannes sell of Tottenham?

The main funder was of course the Haringey taxpayer who paid the £22,072.24 total cost of the Council participating in the MIPIM gathering…

Started by Martin Ball

15 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Don't lose your voice! Vote with your feet

Plato said that if you don't engage in politics you end up being ruled by your inferiors — a sentiment that I'm sure many people share toda…

Started by JP

20 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Resident parking fiasco!! Rant

Very recently the wise ole heads of Haringay council decided that my road The Roundway (west arm) was suddenly that much closer to White ha…

Started by ryan forsyth

1 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Diversity of Haringey's 'Senior Leadership'

Has Haringey's 'Senior Leadership' always been so un-diverse or is it just they haven't given us pictures in one place before now? http://w…

Started by alex

0 Apr 18, 2014

Do you want to see Haringey Council's Cannes diary?

Well, I got it after a Freedom of Information request about Haringey Council's attendance at the MIPIM property conference in Cannes. So, I…

Started by Martin Ball

19 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Council election nomination forms available from today

If you think you’ve got what it takes to represent Harringay by standing in next month’s elections, now’s the time to complete and return n…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 14, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service