Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why are councillors not responding to HoL posts, including questions about the pocket park: My letter giving the leader of the council an opportunity to explain

Below is a thread of correspondence that I began on these issues on 2 October, initially with Cllr Ryan asking what Is happening with the p…

Started by Pav

9 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Abi

Would you like to Become a Snow Volunteer in Haringey?

From Haringey Council: When it snows the council has to focus on gritting pavements in town centres and main roads – so we can’t always gri…

Started by HoL Site Admin

21 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Emergency Committee Meeting: controlled by Council: has martial law been declared?!

ALLY PALLY: 'Emergency Meeting" THIS evening there is an "emergency" joint meeting of two Alexandra Palace Commitees: the Advisory and the…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Love Haringey Hate Tax Dodging - Event Summary

Hello all - a summary of a free local event I organised recently: On Tuesday 21st Oct 2014 we ran the first event in support of ActionAid's…

Started by Sophie

9 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Replacement recycling bin lid - how long?

Has anyone else had problems getting damaged bins replaced or repaired. We have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a new green lid for our r…

Started by Harringay

4 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by James Ingram

'Do as we say or it will be worst for you' is the regen threat of the council

'The alternative to not doing this plan is far worst' claimed Stephen Kelly, Haringey Council's Assistant Director of Planning, when he upd…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

letter confirming residence. Can the council provide this?

Hi all I am a Greek national and have been living in Harringay since 2005. The Greek authorities now want proof of my residence here from e…

Started by Constantina

7 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Constantina

When councils defended open land from development and created parks...

I'll just leave this quote from Christine Protz's Tottenham - A History here.  

Started by Liz

0 Oct 21, 2014

Registering to vote - changes

I seem to have completely missed the memo on this one. If you know all about this already, then please pass to the next discussion but if,…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 17, 2014

What is going on with Haringey Parking?

Is it just me or is anyone else struggling with Haringey parking services. In August I tried to renew my residents permit and but visitor p…

Started by Helen D

7 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by John W Leach

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service