Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Pope's alleged 15 ailments of the Curia (the Vatican Bureaucracy)

Here , Minnesota Public Radio lists the Pope's 15 recent criticisms of his bureaucracy. I wonder if any of these "ailments" might apply to…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Dec 23, 2014

New "golden" telephone number for all Haringey libraries begins 16 December

Library Services, now part of Customer Services, are moving to a golden telephone number: 020 8489 4560  What does this mean? It means that…

Started by Liz

4 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Liz

merry christmas from Haringey council?!

Are my eyes deceiving me?? Surely Haringey council wouldn't deny themselves some Christmas bonuses, sorry fines! So, anyway, free parking…

Started by lvm2013

0 Dec 20, 2014

Cuts, cuts and more cuts to the services we rely on. But not to spin

Buried on this page are the planned Council 'savings'  for the next 3 years, which involve axing around a quarter of council jobs - mainly…

Started by alex

20 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking

I came across a group called <The British Parking Association> which has a page called "do you know your parking rights".  I thought…

Started by Lydia R

0 Dec 19, 2014

Jenny Sutton for Tottenham next May

Why I am standing for Tottenham in May 2015 Jenny Sutton All the main parties have let us down, that’s why I am standing as a candidate in…

Started by Simon Hester

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Budget proposals cut care homes and day centres

Some of the most vulnerable people in Haringey will be hit hardest of all over the next three years in a raft of cuts as the council is for…

Started by pamish

32 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by GERARD

Florrie's law

A new cap for council house repairs comes into force: Government website (Florrie's law isn't new – it's four months old – I've just become…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Betty Careless

Feeding Britain - read the report not the headlines

You'll see a lot of outrage and skewed reporting on this major report in the next few days (like the dogs dinner on Radio 4 Today this morn…

Started by Liz

6 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Angela

Wood Green Parking Review

have just started looking at a copy of the above received thru door yesterday(Langham Rd) Many people will be familiar with phone baloney r…

Started by Philip

22 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service